Rich Red

Fandom: Undertale AUs
Pairing: AfterDeath (GenoxReaper) (AfterxDeath) 
Universe: Normal AU - they live normally in life, no underground shenanigans nor deep lore but they are still monsters.
P.S: this is a drabble i did. there was this idea where Geno came from rich family and i wanted to play with that idea as a small detail. but like its not really mentioned

its just there.

~ = ~

rich

- a word that's commonly used to label a person with an infinite amount of cash or treasures.

~ = ~

A white fur goat woman was in her florist shop, tending to her crops and vases of beautiful grown flowers. She wore a light green dress, symbolizing nature and it's flowers with an adorable flower necklace rested on her neck paired with white flats for her furry feet.

"hey Tori."

A deep sounding voice called out to the lady. He was dressed in a hoodie, wearing the hood of the fabric. Long pants draped around his bony legs paired with a darker shade of pink flip-flops.

A skeleton. A skeleton with an forever smile stuck to his face but his eyes(sockets?) were full black, like a void to stare into.

"Oh, Sans! Are you here to pick up your flowers? I just finished putting them together 15 minutes ago. I also made sure that they wouldn't wilt at your touch too." The lady answered, a smile on her face upon seeing her best friend.

"yeah, thanks Tori. Let me just pay you-"

"Oh, Sans.. Didn't we spoke of this a while ago? You don't need to pay me. It's absolutely fine! I make enough money by myself, anyways." The goat came back with a bouquet of different flowers but same color scheme: red, black, white, blue and gave it to him.

"tori.."

"Nope, none of this, no, no. Go to your love one! He's waiting." She winked before turning her back to the skeleton, tending to her flowers once more.

The skeleton sighed, holding the bouquet gently before teleporting away.

He teleports in front of a building. It was very modern looking, one of the best designed buildings in the city and it was an apartment. He walks inside, giving a nod to the receptionist before going to the elevator and punching the 5th floor.

There were around 15 floors in the apartment and the rooms were big, spacious and comfy. You can design it whenever you like. It's very expensive though which is a shame. 

The skeleton shakes his head and the elevator opens with a ping!

He walks out and goes to the left corridor before stopping at a door. He lifts his gloved hand and rings the doorbell. He hears the faint ring of the bell, ringing inside the room and some curses.

The door swings open, showing a skeleton.

He was wearing a red scarf wrapped around his neck, a loose black shirt and some pants with slippers on. He seems to have an eyepatch on his left eye, but his other eye is visible. The skeleton had a scowl on his face but it slowly morphs into a soft smile.