Brotherly Bond

This is a reference to Ask Goldie from the creator of Ask Springtrap & Delilah video. Check the ask videos on Sans Comic TV. You would find information there, or check the description of the videos and go find the creator.

                                  ~ Aren't brothers supposed to be the best of friends?~

Thats what Goldie thought in his mind, as he was back at his lonely closet. Locked inside, by Freddy again. He sighed sadly, as he sat down on the floor, staring into space.

He then realized he was being watched, he turned to the direction of the watcher and saw it was you.

"Oh its you, the readers. I didn't expected you."

Oh hi..? I'm Goldie, Golden Freddy. Freddy Fazbear's little brother. I'm the one that gets locked inside at the closet because of a stupid accident.

But it wasn't my fault! It couldn't be helped! It just happened! i just... didn't mean.. i didn't mean to killed a child.. i didn't mean to.. but even so... it happened and i was the known killer.. it is still technically my fault.. part of my fault.. im sorry.. i'm sorry.. that i failed you all. I'm sorry..

The small gold bear then broke down into the floor, breaking into fits of sobbing, soft sobbing. He was crying badly. Decade.. no years of being alone in the closet, he gone depressed and felt sad, only when he's in the closet.

But with everyone else? He puts on a mask, act it off. Acted fine for them, so they wouldn't tease him as a stupid, weak crybaby.

He cried to himself every day at the closet, or when he's alone.

You felt sad and pity, as you dragged your spiritual body and hugged him tightly, comforting him, whispering sweet little nothing, as he cried in your arms.

He's been so broken, a poor soul. A poor poor, sad, depressed, broken soul thats been rejected in the eyes of his own brother. Because of a tragic that happened at the pizzeria.

The crying continued. The comforting continued. The eavesdropping continued- wait...
wHAT?!

 -=Outside of the Closet Door=-

All lays out all of the animatronics, listening to the soft cries of the confident, funny, mischief maker bear they thought they knew.

Let's see their reactions, shall we?

Toy Chica was sitting down near the door, hands cupped in her mouth, as she listened to the soft cries of her favorite bear, that she loved. Tears were also falling her once-shining blue eyes.

Foxy was by the dark corner, crossed hands, as he was looking to the side, surprised by the sudden crying, but he kept quiet. He wasn't in the room to talk.

Marionette wanted to go inside, but they know that someone is inside, comforting the bear they felt pity with. You, the readers were comforting him, and they knew.

Toy Bonnie was mumbling to himself, saying things like 'this is.. not lame at all..' or other. He felt bad for Goldie, he didn't expected this either. No one did.

Toy Freddy was cowering, same reaction as Toy Chica, but instead he was shocked, not crying, but shocked that this happened.

Mangle... let's say she ran in her room, to not talk with anyone. This was too heartbreaking for them all. Really heartbreaking.