A Dream That Was Sweet

I'm just gonna say. This came from my dream that i had this morning. And now im fangirling because of my dream- lol what- also this is a xreader so beh HAPPY DUSTTALE FANS HAH-

~ -=( Sweet )=- ~

~ -=( Definition of someone who acts like that at first, before backstabbing you with art of lies. )=- ~

3rd View's Pov:

"Soooo! I'm gonna tell ya guys my dream. And its a weird one." A girl stated, as she was talking with her friends at the classroom, with some of the monster guys hearing their conversation.

Her name was Ricci, she had black raven hair, gold shimmering eyes, fair skin and always wore either a hoodie or a jacket that are dark colors or blue, red, pink,purple. She was with her friend group that consists of; Maureen, Cytherea, Y/N, Frisk, Chara. 

They were not the popular kids, but instead they were the Mental Kids. Why? Because see them in both recess and lunch time, and you shall see them go crazy any time. 

Cytherea was a black haired, with brown fox eyes, and shoulder to the top back hair. Along with Maureen who had more longer hair and black cheerful eyes. They usually wear the school uniform with no jackets or so, unlike like Ricci. 

Y/N had H/C H/L hair, with pretty doll E/C eyes, and S/C skin tone. She was a bit more expressive and always wore different things everyday, in different category each week.

Frisk & Chara are actually siblings, hence why they look alike. Frisk have a bit more darker brown hair, with purple-blue eyes that light up the room with her smile. She usually wear a sweater, showing the uniform collar, but the sweater is actually a pastel dark blue with pastel shady purple, she also wore rainbow bracelet, and a necklace given by her boyfriend, Monster Kid. Chara has more lightish-gold-orange brown hair with red-orange eyes that is creepy when she stares at you, but is actually a soft colored. She also wear a sweater, showing the uniform sweater along with Frisk, except its a pastel yellow with a pastel green. She also wore a necklace given by Frisk's boyfriend, MK. 

The girls scooted closer to Ricci, as they decided to listen to their story.

"And this story, includes you, Y/N." The storyteller then pointed to Y/N who blinked in surprise and pointed to herself. "Me?" "Yep! Its a weird yet sweet dream though!" They turned to Y/N with a 'oOOooohhhhh!' look, as she covered her face, blushing while saying. "Just start!"

"Alright, alright. Let's see.. it all started when..." [Ricci's Point of View.]

It started when all of us were on the mall, talking in a corner near to a store called.. uh.. i kinda don't remember so let's call it, Victoria Secret. Seriously, Ricci? Eh. Couldn't think of anything.
So yeah! We were at the store, talking about whatever until...

"H-Huh?!" Y/N was then picked up by a hooded up figure and started to run, dashing away with her. "W-wait what-" As everyone didnt cared [besides her friend group who were calling for her, rip Y/N.

After a few of running, they were then inside a room.

So yea, you and the figure were then in a room, like the room in the counselor yandere simulator office, but no of the counselor or desk and all. So you were then sat by the figure at.his.lap.

"OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" gasps and screaming was heard from the group, luckily they were far at the back where they were didn't really heard that much. Ricci was giggling, as Y/N was blushing furiously, before shaking her head and asked to the giggling girl. "Who was it?"