What's your name?

This is a crack ship. I shipped my friend with a character and she and my other friend told me a fact that happened to them before i met them and it was too good. So.. i got the idea from it and made it a one shot.  So this is like.. a X Reader but its my friend so... feel free to make it an X Reader but its an Cy x Reader. ;333 [also im not writing my friend's full name, so imma write her nickname]

~ - ~

CY/READER'S POV

God.

It sucks being a maid. 

I mean sure, you have to do chores here and there. It's our literal life. But fetching things for other was a BIG NO-NO! 

And heres the most tiring part about being a maid. You are assigned to a Master. And we don't even know our masters. We have to serve them, without even knowing them. It honestly paid off for the other maids because they had their crushes on their master but i didn't even know mine! And i don't wanna know mine.

Ugh. Stupid life.

I looked up to see that my master was calling me. I took a sigh and stood up from my seat. The maids patted me on the back, especially my friend, Ricci. I had another friend but she was sadly sick so she was mostly on the hospital or back at her home. 

Ricci then whispered to me. "Good luck." I rolled my eyes before walking to my master's room. 

Heres the deal about being a made. We aren't supposed to communicate with our master, unless they are children or we need too. And it sucks. It'll be very awkward for me either. I usually serve girl masters, so i wished that i got a girl master.

But apparently, life had other plans.

Pushing the door open, i took a small peek inside while looking around. "Hello? Dear Master?" I cringed at myself for saying that. I still hate being a maid. I just want to go back home and read wattpad stories and draw with Ricci and Maureen and my friends.

Back when we were free.

You think that we were born like this? We had a free life. Before it went into like this. I still remembered on what happened. I shaked my head and went inside the master room.

Huh. This was.. a bit different than the other rooms.

It was blue. Light Blue. Dark Blue. Pale Blue. Different type of blue. It had black and white colors too, of course. But also some other more colors that i no longer paid attention too. I looked around and investigated the place. Us maids need to memorize on where is where. That way, we won't mess up. Ricci messed up once and she was lucky enough to be freed and changed to a new master. Stupid perfectionist masters..

Turning to the sound of teleporting, i then saw a figure. He turned around and saw me.

"... I didn't expect you to be here." Huh? A Master talking to me? Well, i guess i could talk. "You did called for me, right?" "Huh? I never called anyone." "Oh? Is that so..? If that's the case, i shall leave you master." "Wait. Before you go to your lady friends, can you get me a glass of milk?" "Yes, master.."

I bowed and left the room. Well that was interesting. Walking to the kitchen to get a glass of milk, i opened the fridge while getting a glass. Looking inside, i grabbed a milk cartoon. Seems to be the milk from goats. Shrugging, i poured the milk inside and put it back inside the fridge. Closing the fridge door, i grabbed the glass and carefully walked back to the bedroom.