A Fresh Start

This is basically, a story about a roleplay me and my friend did on a discord roleplay server. My friend won't roleplay, unless school ended or he has sem break, not sure. Anyhow, hope you like this. More Information about this is on the Author Note. 

                                                                  ~ -=[    Relationships    ]=- ~
                         ~ Relationships ; The one thing that kept a group together steady. ~

3rd's View Pov

A black haired girl walked in front of a tall building. Looking up to the title of the tall building 'Super Natural Academy'. She took a deep breath and sighed, walking inside the building, tiredly.

She walked down the halls, passing down the other students, as she went straight to the library, trying to find her interest there. 

She walked inside the library, closing the door quietly, as the cold air seeps in, she walked to the computer genre shelves, and picked up a book about websites. She walked to some line up computers, and sat down on a computer desk, next to a boy who is also using the computer who seemed to noticed her.

The girl started to turn on the computer, using Opera and spawning in a website. 'ImaginativePets.com' was the website name, as she smiled softly. The boy looked away from his computer, watching her, as she codes on the website.

The sounds of fast typing on the keyboard slowly trailed off, putting to a halt, a stop. Her expression.. it was hesitant, unsure, as she gazed around other students that could help her. The boy perked up a bit and took this chonce to talk to her. [hehehhe-]

He went up to her and said boredly yet cooly "Hey. You need some help?" He asked, as he smiled. She looked up to him and smiled slightly back. She replied "Yea.. i need some help with the coding, sure i have my book, but i'm still in some difficulties.." 

He smiled and went up to her computer, she stood up a bit and left, letting him sit down and code her website a bit. "Oh sure, i can help you with that." "Thank you so much." She thanked him, bowing as a sign of respect.

After a few minutes pass by, he finished and let her sit down. Excited to see her reaction, she looked over to the codes and smiled, surprised. "Wow, your good." She commented, as he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Its no big deal, really."

She turned to him, and extend out her hand, she introduced herself. "Mhm, u-huh. I'm Ricci. Nice to meet you." He smiled, and shook her hand, introducing himself too. "I'm Francis, but my friends call me Archie."

 ~ Timeskip ~ 

The Director of the Academy announced that there was a prom going around. Archie and Ricci were talking, they didn't heard the announcement that well, but they did heard a prom was setted up.

  Ricci sighed faintly as she turned to him. "Seems theres a prom going around.. Its gonna be my first prom, i can tell." She turned of the computer, after saving the codes and everything. Archie agreed, nodding as he commented. "Yep, same for me too. I kinda don't have anyone to go with, at this point." She perked up, turning to him, after she shut down the computer, before asking him. "Wanna come to prom with me? I want someone to be with, with all the madness and all." She giggled, as he smiled, replied with a short yet obvious answer.

"Sure, right not?"

When the day or night of the Prom came, Ricci was inside the supposed prom night club, walking in, as she looked for Archie. She walked inside the bar spot, and stared at the madness going around, Lesbians, Drunkasses, And many more.