Meow!~

Fandom: Gravity Falls
Genre: Neko-Anime.
Ship: Billdip [ Bill x Dipper ]

~ -[ Cat ]- ~

~ -[ A cute cuddly animal. The top spot animal thats used for fictions. ]- ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Rain poured in the town of Gravity Falls. A young teenager,Dipper,at the age of 16 was walking down the street of the town. A blue umbrella that's used to cover him up as he walked the streets with slow, steady steps. Carrying a paper back full of groceries too.

Ever since he begged his parents to stay in Gravity Falls along with his sister, Mabel. And so, he got the permission to stay here for his whole life. He enjoyed it here. Its calm, peaceful and mysterious. His ideal type of place. 

As he walked the lonely wet full of drops of rain and puddles street, he heard a muffle. A muffled cat noise. A meow. 

Dipper's brown eyes averted to the sound, deciding to check who was meowing. He doesn't know WHY he is so interested in this.. 'meow'. He figured it was a cat, considering that cats are the only animal that can make such sounds, unless its a mysterious creature.

Seeing that the sound came from the alley, he heard more desperate meowing and he ran more into the alley. Looking around before looking to a certain box. Walking over the box he looked inside and saw..

A white cat with black and yellow spots and peculiar glowing gold eyes. Didn't he saw this cat before? Oh right. The cat from the forest. He kept seeing this cat whenever he went to visit the woods.

Shaking of that thought, he bend down and looked over to cat. Talking to it, as if it can understand him. "Hey lil kitty.. wanna come with me?" He knows its so unexpected for him to bring home a cat but he did see this cat multiple times. Why not make it his pet?

The cat looked up to him and meowed delightfully as Dipper chuckled and held it. He then stood up and walked out of the alley, walking away from the box and into the street of where the Mystery Shack is.

~ Time skip ~

Dipper arrived at the Mystery Shack with his new pet, cat. He was excited and wonder on what he was gonna call it. Walking inside, he greet his grunkles a hello and went into the kitchen. Might as well feed the cat.

As he sat the cat on the counter, he start using a bowl and put in some fresh water while making some food for the lil' kitty.

His sister, Mabel, then walked inside with her phone greeting him in her usual cheerful tone. "Hey Dip-dop! Is that a cat?" She looked up and stared at the cat whom obviously stared back.

Her brother nodded and then walked to the part of the counter on where the cat is and gave the kitty his food - a bowl of fresh water and a plate of delicious hand-made food -.

Mabel grinned as she looked over to the cat, hesitantly eating, before nudging her brother. "Hey bro-bro! Thats some fancy food there! Whats with the fanciness?" Dipper sighed as he looked over to his sister before replying. "Its nothing, Mabel." "Suuuureee~" Answered back his sister as he groaned.

They then turned to a certain meow and saw the cat staring at them as it already finished its food. Dipper smiled and scratched his new pet. "Already done, huh?" The cat purred loudly, nuzzling his small head to the Pine's hand.

"What you gonna name it?" "Dunno.." "Hey- wait.. look at his neck! Theres some kind of collar.." Mabel pointed to the cat's neck and saw a gold collar with black font engraved to it. Dipper took a closer look and read the collar out loud. "Bill Cipher. Property of Dipper Pines- wait what?!"

~ Time Skip ~

"So.. this is Bill.. the BILL we know of.. The.. triangle dorito-" The cat hissed at Mabel, before purring once again as Dipper scratched its little neck.

"Well then.. uhm.." Dipper stuttered as he thought about what to do. Bill - the cat - turned to him and nudged the teenage boy as he looked down to the white cat.

Bill stared through Dipper's brown confused eyes and looked down to his collar. Dipper who seem confused by this, decided to poke the collar.

A flash of light appeared and they then saw a human body. 

A man with goldilocks hair and gold cat eyes with fair skin tone and a light-yellow converse underneath is a shirt with black pants and normal shoes. Except a plot twist, he have neko ears and neko tail. 

As the pine twins stared at the once-dorito man, himself. They burst into laughter once they saw his cute looking ears.

"S-SHUT UP!" Bill yelled as he held himself as Dipper laughed while Mabel has calmed down as she starts fangirling and went up to Bill side. 

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU A NEKO?!" "AND YOUR A CATTT AAAHHHH!" "THOSE ARE SOO ADORABLLEE!" "WEEEE I WANNA HUG YOU SO MUCHHH!" and many more comments as Bill lit up like a candle.

Dipper however stared at his sister before going to the two of them and said. "May i have a talk.. with Bill.. alone, sis?" Mabel who stared at his brother and smirked, leaving out the room as she then replied. "Sure bro-bro! Use protection!" Dipper blushed and yelled out to his twin. "N-Not like t-that!!"

Letting out a sigh, he was then hugged by Bill. "B-Bill?" "Pinetree.. I miss you.. Nya~" "W-Wait what a-are you doing- H-Hey!" 

He was then carried to the bed as Bill delivered multiple hugs and cuddles. "I wanted to do this.. in since forever.." "H-Hey bad kitty!-" "You mean naughty kitty, meow~" "Oh god.."

And Dipper was in the neko man's lap as he was the one being cuddled instead of the cat. "Why...?" "Coz. Why not?" "I hate you." "Love you too, Pinetree~"

~ Chapter End ~

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: 
You may all be wondering on how it escalated quickly to them being friends and shit when they were enemies in the past.

Remember, years passed so Dipper would have probably forgotten about it or basically moved on to it. Also, i like to definite that when a person is a neko in fanfictions, they would like to have attention to themselves and doesn't care who that person.

Thats why Bill immediately hopped to Dipper and.. the cuddles happened.

Sorry if it was short, ran out of ideas and i wanted to finish it as soon as possible, because i'm going to do something else too and that shall be the new chapter of Journal Shots.

Question of the Chapter: Who would you want to cuddle with? Fictional or Reality?

Quote of the Chapter: Give.Me.Cuddles.
Number of Words Written:

Thank you for reading this Gravity Falls oneshot. I'll try doing more different fandom oneshots but why not request a fandom that you love and which ship? I'll gladly write it as soon as i can! :D

Enjoy the chapter, bye!!