Girls Day

*The next morning*
Jake's POV:
I woke up this morning and ordered two bagels, two iced coffees, and a bouquet of flowers. When it all got here, I put a bagel, flowers, and iced coffee in Erika's bedroom. I wrote a note and put it on Erika's nightstand with a note that said, "Have a great day, sweetie! You need to get a vlog camera today, I left you 400.00 under the flowers so get a camera and get whatever you want with the rest. ~Love, Jakey💙"  I kissed her forehead and went to set.
Erika woke up and saw her stuff
Erika: Aweee!
Tessa came running downstairs
Tessa: What's wrong?
Erika: Jake left me this!
Tessa: Awe, Jerika!
Erika blushed
Erika: You wanna Go shopping today?
Tessa: GIRLS DAYYY!!!
Erika's POV:
Tessa and I went shopping, got our nails done, and also our hair. We wanted to go into the Gucci store, there was a phone case that Jake has been wanting. He bought me all that stuff this morning so I bought him the phone case.
Tessa: Oooooh, who's that for?
Erika: I think you know.
Tessa: E has a crush on her boss!
Erika: He's not my boss. Keep this a secret, but I moved to the talent side of Team Ten.
Tessa: You moved just so you could date him, didn't you?
Erika: No, we aren't even dating.
Tessa: Oh.
Erika's POV:
I didn't use any of the money Jake gave me to go shopping so when we got home, I put in his phone case and laid it on his bed with a note that said, "Thanks for all you've done for me. Love, Rik💕" suddenly I hear loudness downstairs so I run to Tessa's room.
Jake: HONEY, I'M HOME!!!
Jake's POV:
I ate a snack, then went to take a shower. I got to my room and there was a phone case and money on my bed.
Jake: Hey Rik, come here!
Erika came in the room.
Jake: Is this from you?
Erika: I think I'm the only person you call Rik.
Jake then engulfed Erika in a hug and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Jake: Thank you so much!
Erika: No problem!
Erika's POV:
Jake put me down and I we talked for a little been then I went down stairs and made supper for her, Jake, and Tessa. The boys were going paint balling.
Erika: TESSA JAKEY!!!! I made supper!
Jake came running downstairs
Jake: What did you make?
Erika: HAHAHAH!😂Spaghetti and salad.
Tessa: Salad because we are healthy!
Jake: Tessa, you need Jesus!
Erika: Lets Eat.
Erika sat by Jake and Tessa was across from them.
Jake: Did you get a camera today?
Erika: Yep, I didn't use your money though.
Jake: Erika.....
Erika: Jakkkeeee. I wasn't going to use your money, sorry.
Tessa: Hello lovebirds, Im still here.
Jake and Erika blushed
Jake: We aren't lovebirds.
Tessa: Mmmhm
Erika's POV:
We sat in silence then I got up to clean the kitchen but Jake volunteered to. I went to my bathroom, took a shower, went to the living room, and curled up to watch a movie. I guess in the middle of it I fell asleep and I'm guessing Jake carried me to my bed.
(A/N)
One thing I will not do with any of my books is bring Joy Corrigan into it, I swear I will never do this and I'm a person of my word. Sorry for a short and boring chapter, it's about to get interesting for sure! I love all you guys!❤️