Christmas As A Fam

December 22nd

Jake's POV:
Erika and I got up early this morning and wrapped the gifts for Logan's house, we decided to get Evan, Lydia, and Brendan gifts also since they live there too. We got Brendan a shirt that says, "Camera Man" with a camera in the back, it's actually a dope shirt. Evan we got a shirt that says, "I may be little but I am fierce" on the front and "I deal with Logan Paul everyday" on the back. We got Lydia a journal and a long cardigan. I guess it's supposed to go to her ankles, Erika and I are tall so we hope it fits. The rest of the people at the Maverick house got 30.00 gift cards to H&M.

Erika: Baby, let's go get coffee
Jake: Okay. Are you going to start sleeping in my room tonight?
Erika: Yeah.
Jake: Yay! You know I'm a cuddle bug when I sleep right?
Erika: Jake we've slept together before. Just the other day and remember when you had broken up with Alissa and we fell asleep talking and I woke up on your chest?
Jake: Oh yeah. And I was only in my boxers so you tired to act like you didn't sleep with me.
Erika: Haha😂 Now it's normal for me to see you in boxers.😂
Jake: Yep. And I get the pleasure of seeing you in a thong and bra... or less😏
Erika: JAKE JOSEPH PAUL!😂
Jake: What, you know it's true.
Erika: Lets just take these out to the car and go get coffee.
Jake: Okayyy....

Jake's POV:
We went to get coffee, then headed home. I went and took a shower then headed to bed to take a nap.
Erika: Jake I'm getting into the shower then get ready.
Jake: What Time is it?
Erika: 3:00 we have to be at his house at six so you can only take an hour nap then I'll wake you up.
Jake: Okay.

Erika's POV:
I got into the shower and stayed in there for an hour. I got out and wrapped a towel around, then went to wake Jake up.
Erika: Baby boy, get up... you need to get ready for your brother's Christmas.
Jake: Mmm, what did you call me?
Erika: Baby Boy, you call me Baby Girl plus I'm older than you...
Jake: Awe.
Erika kisses Jake then they both went to their closet to get ready.

Jake's POV:
I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a Santa flip up Christmas Jp shirt, with white yeezys. I turn around and Erika is naked in the middle of putting on a thong. I was genuinely drooling.
Erika: Take a picture, it'll last longer.
Jake: What, I can't watch what is rightfully mine?
Erika: Oh my God!😂 Whatever...

Erika's POV:
I turned around and went back to getting ready. I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a red cropped Jp supposed to be Santa flip up shirt but I cut it. I turn around and Jake is tying his white yeezys.
Erika: We're going to match down to the shoes.
Jake: We can have Nathan take our picture.
Erika: Okay.

Jake's POV:
We finished getting ready and had Nathan take our picture. Everyone was almost done getting ready so we loaded up in the T10 van and waited.
Erika: Do you think Logan will like the watch?
Jake: Yeah, you picked it out.
Erika: WE picked it out together.

Erika's POV:
Everyone gets in the van and head to Logan's house. We drive for twenty minutes and arrive. Jake and I grabbed our Christmas presents and went to the door. Jake knocks and Logan answers.
Logan: Ayoo squad!
Jake: Sup bro.
Logan: Little Brother Jakey. Hi Rik!
Erika: Hey Logan.
Logan: Hey Team Ten, And  Chanthony!
Team10: Hey!
Logan: Come In, were gonna play some games then eat.
*Everyone goes inside and puts the gifts under the tree*
Logan: So the first game is going to be soon the bottle-
Jake: I won't kiss any girl other than Erika-
Logan: You didn't let me finish, someone sound the bottle and gets to ask whoever it lands on a question.
*Everyone sits down in a circle*
Logan: I'll go first.
It lands on Jake.
Logan: Aight Jakey, do you plan on marrying Rik anytime soon?
Jake: (blushes) We're taking it slow due to past relationships but maybe in a year or so.
Jake spins and it lands on Erika.
Jake: Who's the better brother?
Erika: Oh my God! Well I'm dating you but I love you both...
Jake: You love Logan?!?
Erika: As a friend, besides he's your brother so there's a potential he'll be my brother-in-law.
Logan: That's fact.
Jake: At least you get along unlike my last girlfriend.
Logan: oh yeah, Miranda! The one that flirted with me when you weren't around so one day I locked her outside in the cold and she's hated me ever since... she drove me nuts!😂
Erika: Hahah! Savage!
Logan's POV:
We finished the game then went to eat supper. It was nice that all my brother's friends actually love me and get along with me. In that moment it was almost like we were a family, no cameras, no phones, no disruptions, just us having fun.
Logan: Lets go open gifts!
Lydia: I'll stay behind to clean.
Logan: Today is an off day, you have gifts in here too!
Lydia: Okay..