Hotel Stays

Where the last one ended
Erika: What Baby?
Jake: When we get out, get dressed in comfy clothes and meet me in the truck.
Erika: Okaayyy.. What truck?
Jake: It's My Ohio car, I bought it when I was sixteen.
Erika: Okay.

Jake's POV:
Before I got in the shower with Erika, I booked us a hotel room for tonight at one of the nicest Hotels in Cleveland. It's beautiful and romantic. I got out of the shower, packed a duffle bag for the both of us, and went downstairs to start the truck. Erika came down to the truck shortly in leggings with my big sweatshirt and Gucci slides. I had to drive around for a little bit because I had sent Logan to the hotel to check us in, go to our suite and put flowers, chocolate, snacks, and all that romantic stuff. In my pocket there is a necklace with Jerika engraved on it. I held Erika's hand the whole way to the hotel and she ended up falling asleep by my thumb rubbing the back of her hand.
Jake: Hey babygirl get up. We're here.
Erika: Mmm, carry me?
Jake: Anything for you.
Erika wraps her legs around Jake's waist and her head in the crook of his neck. (As always)

Erika's POV:
Jake walked me into a beautiful hotel and I gasped it was so beautiful. He carried me up to a room on the 12th floor. We walked into a room with flower pedals leading up to the bed. On the bed was a box of chocolates and all the best snacks. I kissed Jake with love and passion.
Erika: Why do you do all this for me?
Jake puts Erika down and lightly grabs her cheeks, making her have direct eye contact with him.
Jake: I would die for you.
Erika: Awh💙
Jake pulls the necklace out of his pocket.
Erika: JAKE!
Jake: This is my apology to the most beautiful, caring, amazing, driven, smart girl I know and I just wanted to say I love you.
Erika: Jake, you could've just said sorry and I would've accepted, I can't be mad when I look at  your adorable face.
Jake: I had to though.

Jake's POV:
We laid in bed an watched my new Christmas movie we star in. Wow we killed the make out scenes.

Jake: Gish Baby, you killed this.
Erika: WE killed this.
Jake: The thing is, it's our life in a nutshell, dramatic and aggravating sometimes but always love in the end.
Erika: Yup.

Erika's POV:
Jake and I finished the movie then headed to bed. We went to get ready for bed and realized Jake put the most revealing thing I  had in my suit case. It was a red thong and matching bra, almost lingerie. I got read and crawled into bed with Jake. I put my head on his chest and cuddled until we fell asleep.
Jake: Goodnight Babygirl.❤️
Erika: Goodnight handsome

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of the book! I know most of you liked Jake and Erika's relationship, I did too and just couldn't get Logan in this chapter.
Give me ideas for a new book below! Thanks for the love❤️
Love y'all💫
                            Annaliese