Apologies and Diets

Jakes POV:

I woke up and it was Christmas, I sat up, and felt a shocking pain in my back, I look around and see that I'm on the floor of my old bedroom, my angel was on the bed.as soon as I see her face I remember what happened yesterday. My heart immediately shattered again as I saw a single tear fall from her face, why did I have to get so mad at her? I stood up and walked up to her. I planted a kiss on her head and brushed her hair back behind her ear, I cupped her cheek with my hand and rubbed my thumb across her jawline. Her beautiful eyes fluttered open and she lightly smiled at me, making a tear fall off my face.
Jake: Good morning.
Erika: Good morning.
Erika sat up, and crawled into Jake's lap, facing him.
Erika: I'm sorry about yesterday, I jumped to conclusions too quickly.
Jake: I shouldn't have gotten mad though.
Erika: When did you come home last night?
Jake: Umm 3:30....
Erika rubbed his cheek with her hand
Erika: Can we just forget about it and have a good Christmas?
Jake: Of course, beautiful.
Jake kissed her lips

Erika's POV:
Jake and I headed into the bathroom attached to his room to take a shower. I stripped out of Jake's old sweat shirt and got under the hot shower. As I was running my hands through my thick hair, I felt two freezing hands slide down my side to my hips, and turn me around. I faced Jake and slow music started playing (A/N Jake's Ohio shower is like the one in Cali in the story) Jake started swaying and I dug my head into the crook of his neck. We danced slowly, naked under the shower water. It was kind of like in movie scenes where there's kissing under the rain, but we were dancing in the shower. We finished dancing as the song ended and finished our shower. I got out and slid on a thong and bra and did my makeup. Jake kept squeezing my butt cheeks but I didn't care. I put on a light makeup of just mascara and some lipstick. Jake and I get into our matching Christmas pajamas and check the time.
Jake: It's 8:00 but I smell waffles.
Erika quiet and calmly speaks
Erika: Jake, you can only have one waffle and fruit today.
Jake: Okay☺️ anything for my beautiful girlfriend😍
Erika: Awe, well I'll have you know that there's this amazing, smart, hot, beautiful, blonde haired, light brown eyed man that just so happens to be my boyfriend and not to mention, he's VERY sexy.
Jake blushes
Jake: Ah, let's go downstairs now. 

Jake's POV:
I picked Erika up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, I Carried her downstairs with my hands on her butt and her head laid on my shoulder.
Pam: I'm guessing you made up?
Jake: Yep, how could I stay mad at something this beautiful.
Pam: Well good morning, my angels💙
Jake: Good morning, Momma. Merry Christmas.
Erika raises her head to speak
Erika: GOOD MORNING MOMMA PAUL!
Logan: Hey! That's my Mom.
Jake: She's mine to ding bat.
Pam: Stop! Obviously I'm both of yours and Logan, as for Erika goes, I can be like her mom to because she's dating my son-
Erika: True and I come to Pam for a lot of my problems.
Jake: Mom, you tryna steal my girl?
Pam: I'm not lesbian Jake Joseph Paul.  (A/N no offense to any Gays, lesbians, etc. I have nothing against you, it just made the story funny)
Jake: Good because I've had people try..🙄
Pam: Let's eat before Breakfast gets cold.

Erika's POV:
Jake and I sat down and Logan sat beside me and Pam in front. Jake put fruit, yogurt, and two waffles on his plate, trying to be sly.
Erika: Diet Jake.
Jake put it back
Jake: Okay mom😑
END OF CHAPTER
A/N
I love you all! This book will be ending at 25 chapters I think. I have a Jerika page on instagram: @/theloveofjerika go follow. I don't know when I'll update next because I haven't started the chapter yet! I love you so much💙
Vote below: PLOT TWIST OR SWEET for next chapter!?!