Sleepover Pt.1

Jake's POV:
I woke up with Erika in between my arms curled up against my bare chest. Every time I look at her, I remember all the reasons we fit together like a pair... because we are. I got up and headed to the shower, leaving Erika alone under our warm bedding. I say up, and out my bare feet on the cold, wood floor. I got enough energy to get up and take my shower.

Erika's POV:
I won up to Jake Sitting on the edge of the bed tying his shoes. I quietly sat up and jumped in his back, making him Yelp in dismay.
Erika: GOOD MORNING! (Screaming)
Jake: AHH!
Erika: Hey, my hot boyfriend.
Jake: Hello my sexy girlfriend.
Erika: Don't you like those names we can call each other?
Jake: I do actually.

Erika's POV:
I got up and headed to the shower. I stepped into the shower as the warm water hit my back, it seemed to wake me up. I started washing my hair and I hear the door open.
Jake: Oh God!
Erika: What?
Jake: That's mine😍
Erika: Oh my God, Jake!
I finished my shower and changed into a Jp Christmas cropped sweatshirt along with a pair of Jake's joggers that were baggy on me since he weighs a lot more. I pulled the strings right and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I pulled out the organic eggs and avocado. I cracked two eggs whites in the pan and started cooking. I felt two hands slide down my waist and wrap around my torso and two lips be placed on my neck. I immediately knew who it was.

Erika: Hi baby!❤️
Jake: Hey🤘🏽
Erika: You know you, Logan, and I leave for Ohio together tomorrow?
Jake: Yeah...
Erika: You should go start packing and I'll come help after I finish eating.
Jake: Okay, Mom.

Jake's POV:
I went upstairs and turned on Christmas music while packing. I packed my undergarment/toiletry bag in about thirty minutes and Erika soon joined me. We started packing our bags while dancing to Christmas music. I grabbed our plane tickets and Erika put them in her Gucci bag I got for her birthday. It was only 1:00 so we had a long day ahead. I called Logan to make sure everything was still set to go.

Logan: Wassup little bro.
Jake: Nothing, Rik's here too.
Logan: Hey Rik!
Erika: Hi Logan.
Jake: So are we still on to go to Ohio together?
Logan: As far as I know, are y'all packed?
Erika: We're working on it.
Logan: Same. Y'all know it's gonna be the first Christmas we have a girl that's NOT a hoe with us other than Mom of course. All the other girls we took to Christmas we're ugly hoes.
Jake: True True. This one's drop dead gorgeous... I mean, any guy would be lucky to have her but i snatched her first.
Logan: Erika, if you didn't already know this, you are a Paul already like you've stolen all of our hearts just in a different way than you stole Jake's. Mom, Dad, and I all actually love you and that's not just me saying that in front of you.
Erika: Awe, well I love all of you guys too!❤️
Jake: Okay, Okay we need to go eat lunch I'm a starving Ohioan.
Logan: Y'all want to meet at the little café in between our houses?
Erika: YEAHH!

Erika's POV:
Jake and I changed into some decent clothes and finished packing then headed to lunch with Logan. Chanthony had already left for Ohio early this morning and uncle Nathan, Kade, and Chad go home later tonight so Jake and I will have the house to ourselves until tomorrow then it'll be empty. We're currently in the car jamming out to I Ain't Gettin  Nutin for Christmas, what a perfect song for Jake! We're both dancing along and Jake's hand is on my thigh but then I'm struck with the most genius idea...

Erika: Babe, why don't we call Logan and have him just bring his suitcases with him, Uber to the Café, and spend the night with us since we'll have the house to ourselves.
Jake: Okay... call him on your phone.
*Erika calls Logan*
Logan: Yo Tricky Rik!
Erika: Hey, do you want to just bring your stuff to lunch, hangout with us all day then just spend the night and we can leave tomorrow together. You can sleep in Tony's room, it's the cleanest other than ours or my Old Room. We have the house to ourselves tonight if you don't come.
Logan: YO! That's actually a lit plan!

Jake's POV:
We arrived at the lunch shop all at the same time which worked out perfect. After we ate and talked about our lives since we're so big on social media. When we went home we just played around all day the Headed to bed.