Cheaters and heartbreaks

Chapter 4
*Two weeks later*
Chance's POV:
Jake hasn't been out of his room for two weeks, the only time he comes out is to go sit in his balcony and I think he gets food after everyone goes to bed. I wish I knew the situation but I really don't. Erika just walked through the door....
Chance: Have you heard from Jake here lately?
Erika: Nope, and I don't really care to.
Chance: You know how rude you sound?!?
Chance has always told Erika a lot just like everyone in the house
Erika: I really don't care Chance, I need to go get my things!
Chance: Where are you going?!?
Erika: To my Boyfriend's house to live there!
Chance: That's messed up. I gotta go talk Jake.
Erika: I'm leaving!
Chance: Bye, sucker!
Erika's POV:
I just made Chance super angry. I get into my Jeep and head to Zack's house, right when I walk through the door I hear moaning. I immediately thought he lived with someone so I just went up to his room. He had the girl that Jake brought up to his room and they were naked in bed!
Zack: Hey Erika, this is my girlfriend!
Erika: I thought I was your girlfriend!
Zack: Do you wanna join? We can have threesome!
Erika: Um no, actually I'm most likely homeless because of You!!
*Back at the Team ten house*
Chance's POV:
I'm in front of Jake's door and I can hear sobbing coming from his bathroom. I knock on his door hard and he doesn't answer. I beat in the door and this exhausted, 175 pound Jake comes and opens the door, falling into my arms as I engulf him in a hug.
Chance: It's Okay, buddy! I'm here for you.
Jake: W-w-what d-did I d-do to h-her?
Chance: I don't know, but your room looks a lot nicer upgraded.
Jake: Thanks, I did it for her.
Chance: She... she has a boyfriend.
Jake: I unfortunately know...
Chance: Jake, you need to eat, when's the last time you uploaded a vlog, when is the last time you talked to someone, when's the last time you got on social media?
Jake: I haven't done anything but take showers and I went out onto my balcony for them to finish my room and bathroom.
Chance: Okay, I love you bro. I'm going to go vlog with Tony.
Jake: See ya!
Erika's POV:
I run downstairs crying and drive back to the Team ten house. I knock on the door and Anthony answers.
Erika: Can I come in to talk to Tessa?
Tony: I guess.
*In Tessa's room*
Erika barges I'm crying
Erika: Tessa, he was using me! He's with the same girl Jake had a couple weeks ago.
Tessa: Erika, I think you should see Jake. I just finished talking to Chance and he said that Jake let him in the room and he only weighs 170 and he hasn't done anything g since he saw you kiss that guy.
Erika: I can't Tessa. He needs his space.
Tessa: Whatever, Erika. I would find a hotel or something and just come visit because everyone in Team Ten is fed up with this, we all know what happened, but I'm not telling you until your willing to talk to him.
Erika: Bye Tessa. I'm going to be in a hotel. I'll come by in three or four days.
Erika's POV:
I headed back to my hotel room and got cleaned up for supper. I just went down to a little vegan restaurant and ate with my friend. I came back, took a shower and went to bed wondering if everyone in the Team Ten house hates me.