Supportive Bros

*Where the last one ended*
Jake: What the frick, Erika?!?! I thought you loved me.... why?
Erika: Why What?
Jake: Why don't you thinks we're met to be?
Erika: You're so hyper and energetic and annoying and it drives me nuts!
Jake: Wow... I thought that's one of the reasons why you fell in love with me.
Erika's POV:
I felt so bad for doing this to Jake but he threw me in the pool so what ever. Jake gets so upset that he starts bawling and takes off running
to his truck, thankfully I have the key so he's up a creek since the Lambo is getting fixed up and Rainbro is getting the windows tinted he has nothing to drive because Toner has the Tesla. He ran to the truck and realized he couldn't get in then ran inside.
Erika: JAKEEEE!!!!

Jake's POV:
Erika kept calling for me so I just kept running. I ran upstairs to my room then to my closer, since my closet connects to Toner's room, I locked myself in there. I can hear Erika keep screaming for me but I just break down crying on Tony's bed.
Jake: W-why? The p-person I l-love more than life itself just dumped me, for no reason. I would do absolutely anything for that girl, no matter the cost or pain I receive.
Jake didn't realize Erika was outside the door listening.
Jake: She's my best friend, soulmate, other half. I wish I could just go back and kiss her soft lips that I love. Why does this always happen to me? I have never fallen this hard for a girl in my life and I don't think I'll ever get over this.
(A/N in this story Alissa didn't cheat on Jake with Logan)

Jake's POV:
Logan and I are very close so I decided to call him.
Logan: Hey little bro.
Jake: H-hi loges...
Logan: Whats up little bro, why you crying?
Jake: She dumped me...
Logan: ERIKA?!?
Jake: Yeah, I thought she loved me but I guess I'm too energetic, hyper, and annoying.
Logan: Awe, do you want me to come over so we can hangout and talk.
Jake: I guess. The bad thing is, we just made a Christmas movie together, we're kissing in three of my Christmas songs, and I already bought her Christmas gift.
Logan: You'll get through it.

Erika's POV:
I was listening outside the door and it broke my heart hearing him be so heartbroken over this. I push the door open and  he just looks up at me, still on the phone with Logan.
Jake: What do you want Erika, you dumped me remember?
Erika: Do you know that you just got pranked and I wouldn't do that to you?
Jake: ......