Emergency Photographer

Jake's POV:
I woke up this morning, took a shower, and got ready for some meetings. All I could think about was what Erika told me last night. I was on my way to a meeting with some big entrepreneurs when Manager Kevin called me.
*On the phone*
Kevin: Hey Jake, I just wanted to tell you that you got the part in the Christmas movie you auditioned for.
Jake: That's amazing!
Kevin: There's one problem... you need to get someone to fall in love with you, so the can be your costar. They would like you to actually be in love/dating because if paparazzi saw you with another girl outside of the movie they would spread rumors and we don't want that.
Jake: Ummm.... Okay.
(In Jake's mind he knew just the person)
Kevin: You have to have a Girl in a month or they'll kick you out of the movie.
Jake: Got it.
Kevin: Good luck, talk to you later.
Jake: Alright, Bye!
Erika's POV:
I woke up at 9:00 and worked out then got ready for some meetings. I made a smoothie, then jumped into Rainbro since Jake had Bloodshark. I have permission to drive any of his cars by the way, I choose not to drive Smurf Fire though. I went to three meetings and by the time I was done it was already 12:30 and I'm ready for lunch. I decided to see if Jake was in town to meet me for lunch.
*On messages*
Rik❤️🐐: Are you still in town, I don't really want to eat lunch alone.
Jakey😊💙: Yeah, where do you want to go?
Rik❤️🐐: I don't know, I'm tired of Taco Bell.😂
Jakey😊💙: Although it's my favorite fast food, so am I. How about Chik-Fil-A?
Rik❤️🐐: Okay, See you there.🤘🏽
Jakey😊💙: Peace,  homie!✌🏽
*Off Messages*
Jake's POV:
I got to the restaurant a little before Erika so I went to get us a seat, then this bright colored ford pulls into the parking lot and this drop dead gorgeous girl gets out and I know I'm probably drooling over someone that isn't mine... Yet.
Erika: Sup, Jake?
Jake: Nothing much, Rik.
Erika: Lets go order I'm starving.
Jake: Okay...
*At the register*
Jake: I'll have the hand tossed grilled chicken salad with a lemonade and small fries. Rik, order.
Erika: I'm getting my own.
Jake: When you're with me, I pay sorry honey.
Erika: Whatever, I'll have an eight piece chicken nugget, with a side salad and water.
Cashier: Okay, 16.85 and you may be seated they'll send your food out.
Jake's POV:
Erika and I sat down at a table and shortly after, a young guy brought our food out. I noticed he was getting flirty with Erika and I knew I had to change that. I guess Erika noticed to so I lightly stepped on her foot and winked.
Jake: Hey kid, stop flirting with my girlfriend.
Waiter: Sorry, I didn't think you were dating.
Jake: You still shouldn't flirt like that, that's not very professional when you're working.
Waiter: Sorry man, just know your lucky.
Erika's POV:
The kid walked away and both Jake and I started laughing hysterically.
Erika: What have you done today?
Jake: Workout, meetings, business, vlogging. The usual.
Erika: Same, hey you wanna help me start vlogging tonight?
Jake: Yeah.
Erika's POV:
Jake and I talked and I just so happen to look at my phone and it was three o'clock... man, This kid's easy to talk to about anything.
Erika: Um, Jake.... it's 3:00 and I missed a meeting.
Jake: Its Okay, What was it for?
Erika: Modeling... I had a professional photographer take some bikini shoots on the beach and I had to send them in.
Jake: I did go to a photography and videography school for a couple months. I can take some pictures and you can send them to the people.
Erika: Don't you have meetings?
Jake: I have one with fanjoy but I can do a business call for that.
Erika: Lets go, This is a shoot for People Magazine.
Jake: Ooohhh making moves, my girl!🤘🏽💙
Erika: Come On!
Jake's POV:
Erika grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the restaurant. We didn't even realize it but we held hands the whole way to the beach after she grabbed her swim suits.
Jake: Oh shoot...
Erika: What?
Jake: We're holding hands.
Erika: Thats Okay..
Jake: The paparazzi is right there.
Erika's POV:
I started swinging Jake and I's hands and I put my head on his shoulder Jake didn't seem to care so we walked like that all the way to the changing rooms. I handed Jake my other bathing suits and went to the bathroom to change. In the changing room, I met a Jake Pauler.
Fan: oh my god Erika!!!
Erika: Hey!
Fan: Are you and Jake dating?
Erika: Where did that come from?
Fan: I just saw Hollywood Fix' video of you and Jake holding hands with your head on his shoulder.
Erika: Oh that... that was just a friendly thing.
Fan: Okay... whatever you say.
Jake's POV:
Erika came out of the room in a sexy bathing suit and I put her others in my back pack and we went to take pictures. After we were finished it was already 7:00 so we just went and got a smoothie then drove two hours back to Calabasas, talking on the phone the whole time since she was in my  other car.