Ohio Bound

Erika's POV:
I woke up on top of Jake with my legs wrapped around his waist and his hands on my butt. Honestly I could wake up like this everyday, I love this kid so much! It's funny because when we gift started dating, everyone thought it weird because I'm three years older, but I didn't fall in love with him because of his age, there's so much more. I picked up my phone, still laying on Jake's stomach and looked at the time. Shoot, it's already 10:30.

Erika: Babe get up!
Erika kisses his lips and Jake immediately got up.
Jake: Good morning babygirl!
Erika: Good morning handsome!
Jake: Are you ready to go to Ohio with me and Logan for the first time?
Erika: YEAH!
Jake:Oh, you know yesterday Logan was kidding when he said we took hoes to christmases before, you're the first girlfriend of one of us to go to the main Christmas.
Erika: I figured that much.

Jake's POV:
Erika and I both crawled out of bed and hopped into the shower together. I started running my hands up and down Erika's arms and she made me stop. We got out of the shower and changed into comfy workout  clothes.

Erika: Give me a piggy back ride.
Jake: Okay.

Erika's POV:
We went downstairs and smelled breakfast cooking. We walked into the kitchen and Logan was making breakfast.

Logan: I made you egg whites, avocados, and smoothies.
Erika: Really?!?
Logan: Yeah, why?
Erika: That's my favorite breakfast!
Logan: Well, I guess we have a lot in common.

Jake's POV:
We sat down and ate breakfast together as a little family. I took a picture of them without knowing and posted it on my insta story captioned, "Truly love these two humans more than you will ever know... my ride or dies❤️🤟🏽" Erika and I worked out, then headed up stairs after lunch and took showers then danced to Christmas music while getting ready. Logan came into my bathroom and joined us.
Logan: Wanna know something funny?
Jake: What.
Logan: I just got lost trying to find your bathroom.
Erika: Oh God😂

Erika's POV:
Jake and I finished getting ready after our shower. We put on some comfy clothes and loaded our bags into the car. After finishing everything, it was 4:00 and our flight was at 9:00. We went through the house making sure everything was unplugged because we were the last ones in the house and ran back up to my room. Erika was getting hot so she stripped to her thong and bra until it was time to get ready, just so happened she was in front of my bed where I was laying and I snapped a picture for the gram. To my story, "Biased😍 Those cheeks are mine, men back off.😍😍" I posted it and checked the time, 7:30 man his house is big to take that long to shut off lights, unplug everything, and come to my room and cuddle. We had 30 minutes until we needed to leave so Logan walked into the room to Erika on my chest naked.

Logan: Welp, hello.😂
Jake: What do you want. These cheeks are mine.
Logan: I don't want "those cheeks" for your information. I wanted to k is if you were ever coming.
Erika: Cheeks? What do you mean?
Jake: You're wearing a thong! Check your insta tho.

Erika's POV:
I pulled up my Instagram and Jake had posted a picture of me almost naked so I found a picture in my gallery of him in his swim shorts showing his back muscles and posted it on my story captioned, "My mann😍😍🤤 Those muscles belong to Erika Costell so back off, b**ches."
Logan: Okay, love birds lets actually go because I miss my mom.
Jake: Get dressed hottie.
Erika: Logan go.
Logan: Blah🤢 bye.

Jake's POV:
We finish getting g ready and leave the house right at 8:00. We arrived at the airport, got through security, and boarded the plane. On the whole ride there, Erika was asleep on my shoulder and Logan was behind us. I could hear him filming and once I heard, "They're such couple goals and I hope one day I can have a relationship like them." It warmed my heart to know he loves Erika and I's relationship as well as Erika herself. We were thirty minutes away from landing so I started to wake Erika up.
Jake: Erika, baby girl get up it's 3:00am (A/N I don't know the exact flight time so I guessed)
Erika kissed me
Erika: Christmas Eve is tomorrow.
Jake: I know.
Logan: Come in love birds, time to go geez.
Jake: SaLtY much?
Logan: Nope, I love your relationship.

Logan's POV:
Erika and Jake were very touchy in the ride to the hotel. Yes we had to get a hotel for tonight because mom was asleep. Erika kept rubbing her foot up Jake's joggers and he would run his hand up her thigh so I knew where that was going. We got to the hotel and I found out they had a couples suit and I was right next to them so I pray they aren't loud. I went into my room and took my shower then headed to bed, blocking out the moans next to me...