Pranks That Hurt

Jake's POV:
Erika and I have a had a week full of filming and we finally finished the last scene yesterday... there was a lot of make out scenes but I was happy with it. I'm currently out shopping for Christmas because Erika had to wrap mine in our bedroom. I was at the Gucci store trying to find the perfect purse.
Jake: Ma'am, I'm looking for the perfect purse for my girlfriend for Christmas.
Lady: We have a red one here with the double Gs, it's 1,250.
Jake: It's beautiful I'll take it!
With that Jake headed to the ring shop.
Jake: May I have a diamond heart ring with the word "Jerika" engraved in the back?
Guy: Yes sir, it will be ready soon.
Jake's POV:
At the end of the day, I had Chance, Anthony, and Kade Gucci wallets and belts. I got Nathan a Gucci T-shirt among with a wallet. I already gave him my old Gucci phone case so his wallet now matched. Logan I got a Gucci back pack and tennis shoes, Erika had a purse, ring, necklace, and "Naked" sent me a bunch of makeup for her that's hidden at home in my under wear drawer. I was happy with all my purchases and headed home. On my way I picked up a buttered bagel and coffee for lunch. On the way home I got a call from Logan.
*On the phone*
Jake: Sup, Loges?
Logan: Little Brother Jakey! How good it is to hear your voice, I miss you man.
Jake: We've been busy lately haven't we?
Logan: Yeah. Well the reason why I called is because I want you and Team Ten to come to my house for Christmas on the 22nd.
Jake: Is this a prank Logan? I swear to God!
Logan : No!
Jake: Logan Alexander Paul, if you're lying to me then I'm going to kill you.
Logan: I'm telling the truth.
Jake: Okay, well I'll see you then. Love you.
Logan: Love you too, Bye.

*At the House*
Erika's POV:
I wrapped up Jake's Gucci back pack and Yeezys I got him. I went downstairs and put them under the tree with a note that read, "To the love of my life, this is just a small gift compared to what you deserve. I love you more than I love life itself and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Love, Your babygirl❤️"
Just as I put the boxes under the tree Jake walked through the door. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as I kissed him.
Jake: Hi babygirl!❤️
Erika: Hi babe!😍 God, how did I get so lucky with such a handsome man?
Jake: I'm the one that got lucky, sorry honey.
Erika: I disagree, let's go swimming.
Jake: Okay.
Jake's POV:
Erika went to her room to get changed and I headed to mine. Erika and I decided we wouldn't sleep together until December 20th.
Erika walked out of her room wearing a red bikini and I'm wearing American flag shorts.
Jake: Nathan, will you come take our picture?
Nathan: Coming!
Erika's POV:
Jake and I took pictures for Instagram then I went to tan beside the pool. Jake dove into the water and I just laid there.
Jake: Rik, come get in with me!
Erika: I'm tanning... NO!
Jake: Someone's sassy...
Erika: Just how you like it.😉
Jake: Ooohh, Daddy!
Jake's POV:
Erika wouldn't  get into the pool with me so I'm going to throw her in. I walk up to her and pick her up bridal style.
Erika: JAKE JOSEPH PAUL! I swear to God!
Jake jumps in
Erika: JAKEEEEEEE
Jake: Thats my name...
Erika: I hate you.
Jake: No, you love me. That's why we're dating.
Erika decided to prank him
Erika: Jake, I don't think we're met to be...
Jake: .....