Explainations

*Four days later*
Erika's POV:
I'm currently in my Hotel getting ready to go to the Team ten house, I'm wearing a black Jake Paul status hoodie with red velvet shorts underneath. I went down to the Lobby's Starbucks and grabbed a coffee then headed to the Team Ten house.
*At the House*
Chance: I don't know what got into Erika. She has problems.
Anthony: I don't know why she would do something like that. Has Jake been out of his room.
Chance: He probably comes down late at night to get food.
Knock knock
Anthony: Thats probably Erika, I'll get it.
Anthony's POV:
I opened the door and Erika is standing there. I let her in and we all go in the living room to watch a movie. It's only me, Erika, and Chance watching the movie so Erika was sitting alone since me and Chance have girlfriends. Chance puts on Annabelle and in the middle Erika freaks out.
Erika: (yelling) I don't know why you idiots would put a scary movie on and make me sit alone!
Chance: We were just hoping it would make you realize how much you actually hurt our best friend.
Erika: Yeah, whatever.
Anthony: You wanna know how much he weighs?
Erika: Probably 225.
Chance: WRONG, he only weighs 160 now, which is about 60 pounds under weight for how tall, and muscular he is!
Erika: Hmm. Let's order pizza.
Chanthony: Whatever.
Erika's POV:
We ordered pizza and we standing in the kitchen eating, when suddenly a tall, pale, weak, lonely, skinny, now dark haired character appeared in the doorway looking down. I ran up and jumped in his arms wrapping my hands around his neck.
Erika: JAKE!!!
Jake: Hi, Erika. You better get off me before your boyfriend sees you.
Erika: He's not my boyfriend, he cheated on me with the girl you took to your room that day.
Jake: Oh... can we go to the office to talk?
Erika: After you eat. I can't stand seeing you like this.
Jake's POV:
We went into the kitchen, I jumped up on the counter and ate a piece of pizza. Erika stood in between my legs just staring at me.
Jake: Lets go talk.
*In the Office*
Erika: Before we talk about me, let me explain my end okay?
Jake: Sure.
Erika: So a couple weeks ago, there was a knock on the door and you rushed to answer, you took her up to your room and shut the door, two hours later you both came out sweating and she left. I thought that was a new girl of yours so I went on a date and he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes because I wanted to forget about you. We came home and he kissed me goodnight and you ran up to your room. Then we haven't really seen each other since.

Jake: So you just jumped to conclusions too quickly. That lady was a good friend of mine who was also a home stylist, I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend the week after she came and I had her team remodel it to the way you would like because I wanted you to stay in there with me and instead of having "Jake's room" on the door, in the bathroom there is a burgundy sign that says, "Jerika💙" almost like the "slay" sign that's in your room. But you Same home that night with a boyfriend so I locked myself in my room for three weeks. Then the other day, I let Chance in and we talked and he was upset because I let myself get so skinny and sick.

Erika starts crying and hugs Jake.
Erika: I'm sorry Jake, we should have talked before jumping to conclusions! Can we start over?
Jake: Of course, but in a better way.
Jake lifts Erika's face up and pulls her lip down with his thumb, turning a kiss into a 5min make out. 
Erika: Lets go get food and then we can workout together.
Erika's POV:
Jake took my hand and ran out to the Lamborghini. We went to Taco Bell for supper, then went home and changed. I changed into booty shorts and a sports bra and Jake came out of his room in shorts and a JP shirt. Jake held my hand and We went down to the gym and worked out together. 
Jake: Lets go make smoothies.
Jake's POV:
Erika started making a smoothie so I went up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist with my head in the crook of her neck. Erika just brushed her fingers through my hair and finished the smoothies. I ate my smoothie, then went op to take a shower and go to bed. I fell asleep with a little stress lifted off my shoulders knowing that my girl still loves me.