Hurt

Chapter 3
*One week later*
Jake's POV:
Erika and I haven't really done much talking as far as what our relationship is but I want to ask her to be my girlfriend soon so today I have a bedroom decor stylist coming to upgrade my room.
*DING DONG*
Jake: I'll get it!
Stylist: Why Hello, are you Jake Paul?
Jake: Yes ma'am! Let's go to my room.
Erika's POV:
There was a knock at the door and Jake answered it quickly, there was a beautiful blonde lady at the door and he took her up to his room and I heard the door shut... Wow what an F-boy. I ran to Tessa.
*In Jake's Room*
Stylist: Is there a certain reason you want this done? Usually guys don't randomly have their room decorated. I see no girl stuff in here.
Jake: Well you see, there's this girl that I really like and I want to see if she'll be my girlfriend soon.
Stylist: Oh, I see.
Jake's POV:
We talked over all the things we would be doing. They'll be painting my walls a light gray, I'm upgrading to a king size bed, burgundy accents all over the room, and blackout dark grey curtains for the balcony doors. In the bathroom they are just adding some burgundy decorations and black and grey towels. I went into my closet today and made room for an extra person which wasn't hard because it's the size of a bedroom itself.
*In Tessa's room*
Erika comes in crying
Tessa: What's wrong, E?
Erika: Jake old me last week that he likes me and now he just took a pretty girl up to his room and shut the door!
Tessa: He's an F-boy, Erika. You don't want to fall in love with him, he'll just break your heart. You need to resist him.
Erika: (sigh) Thanks T.  Love you.
Tessa: I love you pickle!
Erika's POV:
I went to my room and went on tinder to find a date for tonight. I matched with a pretty good looking guy and he said he'd be at our house to pick me up at 7:00 tonight.  It was 3:00 so I went downstairs to workout.
*In the Team10 gym*
Jake: Hey Rik.
Erika: .....
Jake: Are you not going to talk to me?
Erika: .....
Jake: Wow. I guess you all of a sudden hate me?
Erika slapped Jake and just walked out.
Jake: Oh My God! Why did she just do that!
Jake's POV:
I don't know what got into Erika but I did a three hour workout to get my mind off of it then went into the living room after showering to calm down. Erika came downstairs in a tight black dress and she looked amazing. I was drooling. Erika looked at me, snarled her nose, and went to the other couch. I just sat there and then put my head in my hands just as the doorbell rang and Erika opened the door to a tall, dark haired, good looking guy.
Guy: Hello, Rik! I'm Zack!
Erika: Hey, I'm Erika as you know and this is my crib. I can give you a look around.
Zack: Sure! I just have a picnic ready.
Erika: This is Jake.
Zack: Hi Jake, I'm Zack.
Jake: (mad tone) Hi!
Chance comes downstairs.
Erika introduces everyone to Zack and they left for dinner.
Jake: Chance. What just happened? She knows I like her and I know, well knew she likes me.
Chance: I don't know bro. Have you had any girls over here lately?
Jake: No, I've been trying to figure out how to ask her to be my girlfriend.
*On Erika's date*
Zack: You're so stunning!
Erika: Thanks!
Zack: Would you like to be my girlfriend?
Erika's POV:
He's not even the one for me, but I'm doing this to get over the f-boy that's probably laying in bed with a different girl.
Erika: Yes!
Zack leaned over a kissed me. I guarantee Jake's lips are way better than that... Erika, you gotta stop!
Jake's POV:
I just sadly sat one the couch waiting for that scum bag to bring my girl home. Erika walked through the door holding the guy's hand, he k-k-kissed her and said goodnight. Erika looked at me, rolled her eyes, and went up to bed. I had to walk past her room to get to mine and I was crying so I slowly walked past her door and laid on my bed.
Jake: What did I do? I don't deserve this. All I want to do is die.
I laid in my bed until 3:00am and decided to go get some water from the kitchen.
Erika's POV:
I'm in the kitchen getting a drink of water, a pale, tear stained, exhausted Jake comes in the kitchen, sees me and starts crying harder. I just roll my eyes and head to bed.