Oh My God Logan!

*Where the last one ended present time*
Logan: Okay, I'll pass everything out, then we'll open one by one.
*Logan passed out to gifts*
Jake: Who's going first?
Logan: Lets let Rik.
Erika's POV:
I picked up a medium, red and tan plaid wrapped box that was addressed from Lydia. I opened the box and piled out a really cute crop top that says, "He's mine, back off."
I start laughing...
Lydia: This One was kinda to be funny because I know we've talked about that but you do have Another gift.
*Erika shows the shirt*
Jake: Bahahah! (Sarcasm) so funny Lydia...
Lydia: So you want girls to be all over you?!?
Jake: Ehhhh....
Erika: Jake Joseph Paul you better watch your words.
Jake: Umm.. No I don't want girls all over me.
Lydia: Oh.. now I know your middle name so if you two boys are together acting crazy I can actually call your full names, Jake Joseph and Logan Alexander.
Jake: Alright....🙄😂
Anthony: Open One Jakey!

Jake's POV:
I was honestly surprised that Lydia got me something, I didn't expect it out of her. I open a box and pull out a shirt that says, "She's mine, you touch, I kill."
Jake: This great! Thanks Lydia!
Lydia: No problem.
*Everyone opened their gifts*

Erika's POV:
I got that shirt from Lydia, a gift card to H&M from Brendan, a gift certificate to Beauty Lounge Med Spa from Andayy, Evan got me a sweatshirt that says, "Goat Snake puts up with Jake Paul, these things don't faze me." I thought that was great because putting up with Jake is sometimes worse than being called Snake b**ch.😂 I opened my last gift and it was from Logan, on the front it said, "From: Logan Paul To: Tricky Rik it was a small box so I actually couldn't guess what it was, I opened it Andrew box was labeled "Rolex"
Erika: No! You're kidding me....
Logan: Open it!
Erika opens the box to a silver Rolex with diamonds around the clock part. Erika goes to hug Logan.
Erika: Oh My God! Thank you!
Logan: No problem!
Jake: Alright enough hugging that's my girl..
Erika stops hugging Logan.
Erika: Excuse me Mr. Sassy Pants bit he's your brother so would you rather me hate him.
Logan: True True.
Jake: WHATEVER!😂

Jake's POV:
I opened, a Rolex from Logan along with a Gucci backpack, Even got me a $50 Yeezy gift card, Brendan got me a pair of Gucci shoes.  We finished opening gifts and Logan suggested we get a "family" pic with Rik. We all posted different pictures and I captioned mine, "My two favorites❤️🤘🏽" Logan said, "If you don't love them, you should change✌🏽💙 #jerika" Rik said, "My favorite Ohioans, Sorry Chanthony"
Jake: Sorry Loges But we need to head home.
Logan: That's aight, I'm getting tired any way.

Logan's POV:
We all walked outside and Jake sat on the hood of the yeti while I hugged everyone goodbye. Erika hugged me and I heard cameras flash.
Logan: OH MY FREAKIN GOD!
Jake: What the frick is going on?!?
Logan: Fricken paparazzi found my house and "caught" me hugging Rik!
Erika: GOD! Now it's going to be all over social "Erika Costell cheats on Jake Paul with his brother, Logan!"
Logan: It's aight. We can just tell our fans it was a goodbye hug and we obviously aren't anything, it was a friendly/my brother's girlfriend thing!
Jerika: Okay.✌🏽 See ya later. Love you❤️
Logan: Ilyt❤️

Erika's POV:
We headed home and as soon as we walked through the door, our phones started blowing up with, "Omg! Erika cheated on Jake with Logan!" "Erika how could you?!?" I was so mad. Jake and I both tweeted out, "The hug was a friendly thing, Erika/Meand Logan wouldn't do that to Me/Jake." (I hope you understand what that meant)  A few moments later Logan tweets out, "Rik would never do that to Jake Y'all need to chill. I love Rik as a friend/family, she's dating my little brother so she's apart of the fam." Jake and I took showers then got into bed. I was laying up against Jake's bare chest and just thought of how lucky I was to steal his heart. I'm so thankful for Jake, Logan, T10, and Jake's parents for supporting our relationship no matter what and always being there for me. Jake and I soon fell asleep, snuggled into each other warmly..❤️