Twenty-Four.

As I sat in the airport terminal, my mind wandered back to when I left a few hours ago. Niall had just walked out of the room and I fell to my knees, crying silently to myself. It was then that I decided I couldn't stay. I had to stop things from getting worse, and in order to do that, I had to leave. I knew I couldn't get to the airport myself because I didn't know my way around, so I texted the first person that came to mind and told them to meet me down the street. I grabbed my bags, and Tigger, and peeked out of the door. Coast is clear. I made a mad dash for the door, not daring to look back. A few moments later, the black car pulled up and I put all my stuff in, getting in the passenger seat afterwards.

"What's going on?"

"I'm leaving. Please take me to the airport, now." 

"But-"

"No questions. I'll explain later. Just go, hurry."

-

We walked through security, and made our way to some seats to wait.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Just leave? What about everyone else? They'll miss you."

"They'll be fine. Besides, I don't have a choice. I'm hurting him."

"You're going to hurt him more by leaving. He really loves you."

"I know, but I can't love him back and that hurts me. I've got too much baggage. Imagine what the fans would think. I wouldn't be able to handle it. Things are better this way. He'll find someone new, someone who can love him with all their heart."

"He's one of my best mates, I can't let you shatter his heart to a million pieces like this."

"Please don't make me feel any more guilty than I already am."

"Aleena, please-" the intercom announcing my flight interrupted his heartfelt plea.

"Look after him for me. Please. That's all I ask."

He just looked down, nodding lightly.

"Just be careful alright, and keep in touch?"

"Of course. I'll call you when I land. Now go before they get suspicious."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I gave him one last hug before boarding my plane. Once I was settled into my seat, I turned on my iPod. I set it to shuffle and turned my phone on. I instantly regretted it when the buzzing started.

*6 missed calls* 

*4 new messages* 

*Nialler ♥ incoming call*

Uh-oh.