Ten.

Niall leaned in and kissed me again, but we were soon interrupted by a knock at the door.

"It's probably the boys, I gave them your address earlier."

I nodded and got up to answer the door, coming face-to-face with three smiling faces and a scowl. Seems that Harry is giving me the cold shoulder.

"Hey guys, come in."

I stepped back and opened the door wider, allowing them to step around me. 

"Niall's over...well he was on the couch."

I shut the door and then walked around the corner into the kitchen to find Niall looking in my fridge.

"Really Niall?"

"What? I'm hungry."

"Now that you mention it, we all are." Louis announced.

"Sit down, I'll heat up something."

Rummaging through my leftovers, I pulled out the shrimp stir fry I had the night before last. After heating it up, I dished it out and started cleaning up the kitchen.

"So you live here alone?" Liam asked.

"Yeah. For now. I was supposed to move to Illinois with my family, but I wanted to finish school here. I mean, it's only another two weeks."

"Aren't you scared?" Zayn asked.

"Sometimes during thunderstorms and the power goes out, but I know it's a safe neighborhood. Nobody ever bothers me."

They all nodded and finished their food. I grabbed their dishes when they were done and started washing them.

"So, you got a boyfriend?" Louis asked.

Niall and Harry both looked at me, waiting for a response.

"No. Actually, the only real relationship I had was in 6th grade and I'm not even sure if that counts."

"Why's that?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to date just anybody. If I'm going to consider dating someone, I want to make sure it's somebody I want to be with for awhile. I don't want a 2 week relationship. Ya know? I mean, I'm not saying that the next person I date is going to be my husband, I just want it to be somewhat serious. If that makes sense?"

"Yeah, it does." Niall stated, seeming quite pleased.

Niall smiled at me and I blushed. Harry noticed and stormed outside.

"What's his problem?"

"We honestly don't know." Louis stated.

"Well, we best be going. Gotta get to the airport. It was really nice meeting you. Keep in touch, yeah?" Liam asked.

"Of course, it was nice meeting you too. Totally a dream come true."

I giggled and gave each of them a hug as they walked out the door.

"I'll be out in a minute boys."

Once the door shut, Niall turned to me.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Why's that?"

"Cause..."

"Cause why?"

"I think you know why."

"I don't think I do."

"Aleena.."

"Niall.."

"Cause..."

"Yeah..?"

"CauseIlikeyou." He said really fast.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Cause I like you."

"Don't worry, I'll miss you too, cause I like you."

His face lit up and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in for a hug. Once he let go, he leaned in and kissed me, but this time we were interrupted by a honk.

"I'll call you, yeah?"

"Yeah. Bye.."

I kissed him this time and he breathed out a "bye" before walking out the door.