Thirty-Three.

I pushed my way through the crowd, not caring if Niall was following me or not. If he shouted my name, I wouldn't be able to hear him anyways. I shoved people left and right, earning disrespectful words and grunts in return, desperate to find Liam. The smell of the alcohol coming from Harry was still lingering around me and I knew I would be sick soon. My head began to spin and my knees wanted so badly to buckle underneath me. I had to get out of here.

Liam and Danielle were huddled close in a far off corner, trying to have a conversation over the blaring music. I made my way over to them, still pushing people around, and began tugging on Liam's shirt until he noticed me. When he did, he got a firm hold on my waist and I fell into him. Danielle moved my hair from my face and tied it back in a rubber band.

"Liam, please, please, get me out of here." Him and Danielle both gave me bewildered looks, but could probably tell by my face, that I was serious.

"Are you okay? What happened?" His other hand slowly rubbed my arm, barely calming my already shot nerves.

"Ha-Harry, alcohol, Ni-Niall. And, and, I-I can't breathe. Liam get me out of here!" Before I knew what was happening, I collapsed to the floor. The sounds around me blurring and eventually fading out completely.

-

"How long has she been out?"

"Almost 12 hours."

"Is she going to be okay?"

"She should be. She just panicked last night. Whatever happened really got to her."

The worried voices of the gang woke me up and I peeled open my heavy eyes, instantly regretting it when the light from the window blinded me. I groaned into my pillow and rolled over, quieting everyone.

"Someone shut the blinds, pleaseeeee." The blinds slammed into the window sill causing my head to throb more.

"Owww."

"Sorry, love!" Eleanor squeaked and I chuckled. Liam and Niall were by my side in an instant, each feeling my forehead and what not to make sure I was okay, whereas Danielle, Eleanor, Zayn, and Louis sat on the foot of my bed.

"Niall, please get away from me. I meant every word I said last night." Small gasps and confused looks went around the room. Niall nodded and got up slowly. He made his way over to the door, but stopped and turned to look back at me.

"Can't I just-"

"Go." My voiced wavered and tears stung my eyes.

"But-" I shook my head adamantly, my decision unwavering in the slightest. 

"Please just go. I can't do this again. I trusted you, and you betrayed me. Just go." He watched me, hoping for some change of heart. When I wouldn't meet his gaze, he sighed and shuffled out of the room completely, shutting the door behind him. Once they were sure he was out of earshot, they all bombarded me with questions of last night's events.

"All I'm going to say is; Harry was drunk and Niall wouldn't take me home. In fact, he ignored me because he was with his stupid friends." They all dog piled on top of me, mumbling their sorry's. I smiled, though on the inside I was dying. Yet another person I loved betrayed me. I sniffled and ducked under my covers again.

"I think I'm gonna stay in here for the day, alright?"

"You sure love?"

"Yeah, but thank you for everything guys."

"Alright, well you know where to find us." They all hesitated a few moments, before leaving me all alone with my thoughts. 

-

I laid in silence for a long time, listening to my own breathing patterns and thinking about anything and everything before the melodious voice of my ringtone rang through the air.

- Because in real life, you're not what I thought, real life, this isn't what I want-

My hand shot out from underneath my blanket, blindly reaching for my phone on the bedside table. I checked the caller ID, my heart stopped and my stomach dropped to my feet. Why is she calling me?!