Twenty-Six.

*Niall's POV* 

"Niall, mate, get up. We've got an interview soon, then we gotta get to the airport. We start another US tour in a few days! WOOHOO."

"I don't wanna get up."

"Well you're gonna get up." 

Liam ripped the blankets off of me and they laughed. I groaned, pulling them back.

"No!"

"Yes!" 

Harry took them this time and I pulled them back.

"Stop it!"

"No!"

"Ugh."

"Ughh." 

Zayn stomped his foot like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum.

"You guys are so annoying."

"So are you, now get up Mr. Grumpy Pants. Take a shower and eat a nice hearty breakfast."

"I don't feel like it Liam."

I buried myself back into the depths of my warm bed. He sighed and left the room, Harry and Zayn following behind. Louis lingered a moment longer before sitting on the bed.

"Niall, it's been a month. Please stop doing this to yourself. I don't like it."

"What does it matter?"

"Because she ask-"  His eyes widened and he coughed dramatically.

"Who..asked you what..?!"

"Ahhhememmehmm, I mean because you're my little buddy and I care about your well being and-"

"Lou, I know you're lying."

"I AM NOT!"

He jumped up off the bed and placed his hands on his hips.

"How dare you accuse me of such nonsense!"

"Aleena! She asked you something didn't she?! What did she ask you to do?!"

"Nothing! I don't know what you're talking about!"

"YES YOU DO! ADMIT IT!"

"NEVER!"

"LOUIS! YOU HELPED HER LEAVE DIDN'T YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME LOUIS?!"

"HOW COULD I NOT? SHE WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND SHE WAS SO UPSET. I HAD TO!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER OR-OR TELL ME?"

He sat back down and put his head in his hands. You could tell he was really torn over this, but I was just so mad. Why did he wait a whole month knowing how much I was hurting from it.

"I tried to stop her, I really did, but she wouldn't listen. She asked me to take care of you."

"Is that why you've been so motherly and protective? Jesus Louis! How could you?"

"She asked me to, that's how. She's my friend Niall."

"I thought I was too."

"You are."

"If I was you would've told me."

"She didn't want me to! My hands were tied. I'm sorry."

"Do..do you still  talk to her? She, she won't answer any of my calls or texts."

"Yeah, everyday. She says she doesn't want to because she knows that if she hears your voice, she'll come running back to you.

"REALLY? CALL HER! LET ME TALK TO HER!"

"Niall.."

"PLEASE LOUIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"

"Niall."

"OH MY GOSH, I CAN GET HER BACK-"

"Niall, I can't let you talk to her."

"What?! Why not?!"

"Because she told me not to. She's trusting me."

"But...Louis. I love her."

"I know buddy, I'm really sorry. I wish I could let you. I wasn't even supposed to tell you that I talk to her. None of the other boys know either."

"But.."

Tears started to roll down my face as I processed his words. She didn't want to speak to me.

"Oh, Nialler. Don't cry, please. Chin up. We've got an interview."

"Louis, please."

"Alright, alright, after the interview okay."