Chapter 34 Late For A Very Important Date

Coult felt his blood boil. There was something going on between Nolan and Flannery and he was going to figure out what it was! His face was etched in a scowl as he pulled Flannery, gently yet firmly, up the next set of stairs to her room.

Flannery knew Coult was angry with her. She knew that she promised to tell him everything, but it had slipped her mind! Everything had been so busy the past few weeks and Nolan had redeemed himself during the trial that she saw no reason to tell Coult about it. Now she was going to have to deal with a neanderthal.

He stepped into her room and tossed her towards the bed. He slammed the door closed and faced her.

Flannery couldn't help but feel slightly turned on by the sight of him. His chest was heaving with anger. His hands were clenched in fists at his side. His brow was furrowed and his eyes held anger and something else that she didn't recognize. He was the sexiest man she had ever laid ees on.

Flannery was so caught up in looking over her man, she failed to hear him speaking.

"Flannery!" he called out, a deeper scowl forming on his face.

"Uh..yes?" she responded, mentally shaking herself. Her hormones felt like they were kicking into high drive just looking at him. God, he was oozing sexuality.

Coult's sanity was hanging on by a thread. All she had done since they had entered her room was look at him like a cat in heat. And he wanted nothing more than to indulge in something requiring no clothes, but he was still angry. 

"We had a talk a few weeks ago about trust, right?" he asked, in a very calm voice. Flannery furrowed her brows. Why was he acting so calm?

"Yes," she answered quietly, tearing her eyes away from his opposing figure and casting them down on the floor. She could feel her womanhood weeping for him and the conversation wasn't going to last long if she kept looking at him.

"We promised to tell each other everything, right?" he asked.

Flannery shook her head affirming him.

"Why don't you tell m-" Coult began before he was cut off.

"Coult," Flannery started, realizing that if she told him what happened then he was going to lose it. Hell, he had lost it at Robbie!

"Tell me," he insisted, placing his hands on his hips.

Flannery wanted nothing more than to stand up and rip his clothes off. She was to use her tongue to trace every muscle on his body. She wanted to take him in her mouth and listen to him moan and groan her name in ecstasy.

"Flannery, tell me!" Coult demanded. Flannery startled and then realized that she had to be cautious in dealing with him. Knowing Coult, if she told him he would drive to find Nolan and beat the living shit out of him.

"Look, Coult, it was nothing. He was apologizing for something that happened, but it doesn't matter-"

"It matters to me."

Coult's blood was boiling and racing through his veins. She better tell him. He decided to use a different route.

"Baby," Coult said, walking over to where she stood. "I love you. I just want to know. I promise that I won't...freak out."

"Promise?" Flannery asked, looking him in the eyes.

"Promise," Coult repeated.

~~~

"Hey, Flannery." Emma said, shaking her. "It's time to get up! You're getting married today!"

Flannery opened her eyes to a very excited Emma and smile when she held up a cup of coffee. She sat up and gratefully took the cup from her.