28

I fix my hair in the mirror but it isn't getting any better. Then I check to see if I have everything. Wallet check, matching socks check, ring check. Here we go. We've been at this restaurant for about an hour now and I went off to the bathroom to give myself a pep talk and a runthrough of what I'm gonna say. I'm also wearing that flower crown today and that one girl somehow saw me and she was like 'You're wearing it!', I think that just made her day. How do I keep running into her? Anyways. I'm now leaving the bathroom and heading back to our table. Don't trip and don't stutter.

"Um, Taras." I stand to his right.

"hm?"He hummed.

"Tar-Taras. Um.I just wanted to uh..say that..you're a really great guy. And uh. I uhhhh. I umm..wanted to-to.!"

"Just say it." Leir was unimpressed by my stuttering mistakes. I just quickly fall and put all my weight on my one knee and pull out the box which had been hidden in my coat pocket. I quickly open it revealing the ring.

"Taras Ivanov will you marry me?" I blush uncontrollably. There's a silence in the restaurant. I guess I had made a scene. But I knew this wouldn't blow up in my face. 

And just as I thought, everything went as planned. 

 And that is the End

 For now

*Book two should be coming when I finish So Something Fell*