Drops of Rain ( Sharni And Niall )

It's raining again. I stared out of my window and looked pass the street. Children were playing in the rain, I wish I could join them but I guess I am to shy to do that. Being in a new life here in Britain is hard after my first week at school, I really feel like going home. I tried to talk to them but they had their own friends. I closed the curtain and turned to my laptop. Hitting a song of One Direction. Moments ...

I almost fell into a deep sleep with a such a great lyrics and a brilliant melody. The rain was getting even harder as I opened my window again. The Children went back to their houses. I stared out there again. Noticing a Man in a hood walking in the streets without an umbrella nor a raincoat. He must have problems. Everyone does. But looks like he is carrying a huge load right now. He moved forward crashing through the heavy wind and rain and he was gone out of my sight.

I don't know what came into my mind but I felt like approaching him. I grabbed my umbrella and went downstairs. Luckily, they all went to the dentist to have a chack-up for my brother. I took a deep breathe before I turned the doorknob. I didn't have to pull the door because the wind can do it for me. I locked the door and went to the direction the Man went to.

He stopped and sat in a rusty bench in an old park. I tried to follow him. He might catch a cold. I went nearer to him and when I was in front. I stretched my arm to offer him my umbrella. He looked into my eyes and I felt as if I knew him. Blonde Hair. Blue eyes. Like .. Like...

" Hey... Why are you here ? " He asked

" I was s'posed to be asking you that. " Wondering who was he was out of my mind. I answered him as if he was a friend.

" You answer first because I asked first. " He smiled. Now I panicked. He was Niall Horan. From One Direction. I blushed and almost dropped the umbrella.

" I... I.... " My voice faded to the heavy drops of rain.

" What did you say ? " He said raising am eyebrow which was freaking cute.

" YOU ARE NIALL HORAN FROM ONE - " He stood up and covered my mouth. Causing me to drop my umbrella and get totally soaked up in the rain.

" Shhh... Could you please be quiet ? " He removed his hand and I just stared at him. " Err.. So... Why are you here again ? " He said scratching the back of his head.

Niall's POV :

I didn't know what to say. I never knew there would be a fan right here with me in a rusty old park. Not just an ordinary one but a special thing. She was beautiful. She was bubbly and cheerful too which I really like about her.

" Uh. I followed you. Well, because I felt like...like.... I should follow you so I did followed you but you can't call me your follower. " She frantically answered.

" I am glad that you followed me. Haha. I just want something to talk to. Been going through a lot lately.... " I sighed and took a sit with her. We were all soaked and drenched in the rain as she sat beside me.

She asked me random questions about me but still focusing on what happened to me. My best friend just died and she completely understood me like he is her best friend also. She shared her life to me and so did I. I poured my heart to her just like a diary. She is a good listener. Caring and sweet. I think I'm in love. Haha.

" Thanks for everything Sharni. Don't get a cold once you get back home. " I pinched her cheek.

" You too. " She pinched mine with both hands.

" See ya. The guys will be looking for me. " I stood up.

" You are all here ? "

" We are taking voice lessons from my favorite teacher. I recommended her to them. " She smiled and opened her mouth but closed it again.

" That's great. I should be going too. " I stood up and we parted ways.

Sharni's POV :

Another day for school. Another loner day at school. But not anymore I guess. Just met Niall Horan from One Direction is a huge success for me. I am looking forward to another days work. I to the main hallway where I was heading to the music room. My music teacher wanted me to be there. I was shocked when all of the other students were around the music room screaming and shouting.

" What's happening ? " I shouted to the nearest girl near me.

" ONE DIRECTION IS IN THE HOUSE GIRL !!! " She shouted at me.

My mind froze when I searched a way to get into the crowd. Luckily I got a way and managed to get near the closed door. I peeked inside and saw the boys and my music teacher talking with each other. My head was squeezed out of the way but I thought I saw Niall looking at me. The door was opened by a few huge guys which looked like butlers. They pushed the other students out of the way and allowed me to get in.

" Sharni ! " Niall pulled me into a hug and the other guys joined for an unknown reason. LOL

" Niall.... You study here ? "

" Nah. My favorite teacher transferred here so you know ... "

I smiled at him. I know this will be the beggining of my story. I am expecting haters and jealous fans but I don't care I have him. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it especially Sharni. Such a cute name. Haha. Sorry again for wrong grammars and typo's ... God Bless ! xx