Found My Smile Again ( Glory And Zayn )

I really don't want to transfer to a music school. Yes, I do want to persue my guitar skills but if it costs the loss of my best friends. I would rather not. I stared blankly at the car window looking for a possible friend. But I feel like everyone is so serious and so awesome that no one would bother talking to me. Sigh.

" We are here, Glory. Come on, cheer up. " Mom shaked me a bit. I grabbed my bag and guitar and went out without looking at my Mom. I am still a bit disappointed but I cannot turn back everything. I am here now. Let's just hope for a better life. 

" Hello there. You must be Glory. I am Teacher Kelly. And I will be your teacher. "

" Don't need to be that much formal Ma'am. " I shook her hand. She is an old friend of my Mom. She and her family would always be at our house during spring break. I can't help but get annoyed at her younger brother. He broke my guitar once. LOL.

" Have you made friends already? " She asked as we walked in the aisle.

" Not yet. But I am hoping for the best. " Isn't it obvious? I just started and I can't help but look on those girl's faces. They look at me as if I am the worst kind of person there is.

" It is not hard making friends here. " She bent down low and whispered to me. " And a boyfriend"

" Eh? "

" Alright. Let's get to our first lesson. Where is your classmate? "

" I have only one classmate? "

" Yep. I am just starting so you can't expect many students. But I am lucky to have you and him. " She pointed at a guy carrying a bunch of boxes almost covering his face. But I can still see his eyes. Hazel and tantilizing. It's all I can say. I felt my heart skipped a beat.

" You can place that there, Zayn. Thanks so much. " He bent down and placed the boxes near the door to the music room. Zayn. It sounds very familiar.

" Hey. You must be Glory. " I snapped out. I realized I was staring at him the whole time. He talked to me. OMFG. " Nice to meet you. " He reached his hand out and I shook hands with him. Aaargh. I want this moment to last forever.

" Now you know each other. Let's get practicing. Glory get your guitar. " He released my hand. So I grabbed my guitar.

" Do you know the chords of One Thing or What Makes You Beautiful? " Our teacher said.

" Jeez. By One Direction? I don't really listen to them. " I said. Teacher Kally gasped. Zayn gave me a " half - shocked half-angry look ".

" Ouch. "  Zayn said.

" Huh? "

" Err... I should have known that you don't know him despite his fame. You see, Zayn here, is a famous band member of the group One Direction and you are quite lucky to be able to see him. Shake his hands and learn with him. Unlike millions of fangirls screaming to see them. "

" Oh. Sorry. I ... I didn't mean to. " I looked at Zayn. Not knowing how to react. What to say. What to do. I just didn't know. My mind went blank.

" Enough of that. I'll just get a minus one of the song. " Teacher Kelly interrupted.

" Wait. I'll play it. I'll learn the chords as fast as I could. I promise. " I said in an instant.

" Well, that should be better. "  Zayn said. I still can't find the smile in his face. " We can practice outside. "

" Why there? "

" Come on. " He pulled me outside. Shocks. What if I play it wrongly? How would he react? I am hating this. Damn.

Zayn's POV :

I pulled her outside. I don't know how to play the guitar but I know the chords. We sat in a nearby bench. Luckily, no one's there. Jeez. What am I doing? I am with the person who made my day worse. But I can't help it. She has a bright side that I always want to be near to. I feel like a moth next to a bright lamp. Attracted in an unknown way.

" So what should I do first? " Glory asked. I handed her the sheet of paper. She curiously stared at it and smiled. What a cute smile. She started strumming the chords.

" If I finish the whole song. Will you sing? " She asked again.

" I don't know. "

" Are you mad at me. "

" ...... " I really don't feel like speaking right now. It's just that I don't want her to get hurt but I want her to know how I really feel to. Jeez. Why am I acting like this? Thousands of people insult us in everyway that they could. Gay. Idiots. Sheesh. But why am I acting to her like this? She is not my girlfriend. We are not even near to being friends.

" I am really sorry. I didn't mean to insult your band. Maybe I haven't listened to your songs more carefully. Actually I realized right now, the tone is great. If only .... If only, you can sing. " She said. I sat up and .... and smiled. I can't believe the one that took it away would also be the one to bring it back.

So, Get out, Get out, Get out

Of my Head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't , I don't , I don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

" That was so cool. I fell in love with your voice? "

" Can you fall in love with me instead? "

" Did you said anything? " 

" Oh. Nothing. " She better not know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's a bit too short. Hahahaah. But anyways, hope you like it. Also, I based the story on the song there. It's by Karylle :) xx