Take it From the Top ( Julia And Niall )

Flashback

" I insist, let's name it Julianne. " Niall said but the puppy's a boy. Why would you name it that way? Ugh. 

" No ! It should be Jason. " I crossed my arms. 

" Fine. You win. "

" Yay ! Thanks Niall. " I hugged him and the puppy jumped with joy. 

End of Flashback

I just stared at the street dogs that we found. If only me and my family would be rich enough to support them. Jason licked my cheek. Well, he is a dog. Hehe. And he is my favorite. I can still clearly remember the day me and my bestfriend, Niall got him. Yep. You heard that right. The famous Niall Horan from the band One Direction. I am a fan. A huge fan. But I just don't show it. I think it's rather odd. You know, screaming and crying just for them.

" We have customers Julia. Go and tend to them. " Mom said. I gave Jason his favorite bone and went to the counter.

" Good Morning Ma'am. How can I help you? " I looked at her. She was a beautiful woman gazing around the rabbits who were busy eating their carrots. I even had the thought of her being a relative. I really don't know. I feel like she is familiar.

" This rabbit looks cute. And you. You look familiar. " She stared at me.

" Eh. Hahahah. My friends say I look like a lot of people. " I just tried to laught it out. My mother came and she happened to be an old friend of this woman. And ... Niall is her son ? My eardrums are playing a joke with me. Why would she be here ?

" Hahahaha. So, how many weeks are you staying here? " My Mom asked but too bad a car stopped in front of our store and she waved Mum goodbye. And holy cow ... Now my eyes are kidding with me. Did I just saw Niall ?

" Come on Julia. We need to get to the animal shelter immediately. " Mom got into the car and I followed after I locked the door to our pet shop. There will be a huge event there. A lot of famous people will be participating and we are lucky to be invited in it.

" Good Afternoon, ladies, gentleman and animals. " The audience laughed and so did we. The program just started a while ago and we got a seat at the side. " Today, there will be a International Fund Raising Event for Homeless Animals and of course, it is all with the help of PAWS. Thank you. " The guy was a good speaker. He gave us a clear view of the aim that the event wants to show.

All the visitors stood up and so did Mom so I followed. We were led into a spacious room where homeless animals were kept. A certain dog caught my eye. He looked very much like Jason. I wish I brought Jason with me. Everyone went to the next room but I just stayed there.

" He looks like Jason in a weird way. "

" Yeah. He does. " I replied. Wait. I turned around. I really don't know who is talking to me. It can't be Mom. And it was him. Niall. He just looked at me and I stood up and smiled at him.

" Hey. Long time no see. I can't believe y-you still remember me. " I said.

" Of course. Hahahha. How could I ever forget you Julia? " 

" I don't know. But you are famous. And you have a lot to handle. It's weird that you can still remember an old friend like me. " 

" Who could ever forget someone like you? Well, you know we have been best friends. "

Niall's POV :

" Who could ever forget someone like you? Well, you know we have been best friends. " It was both weird and awkward talking to her. I am glad that she remembers me but right now, I really have no idea to say. Now that I look at her not as a friend but the person I love. 

" Oh. Hahaha. " There was a loud silence after that. 

" This is a bit weird. "

" I have a great idea ! " She said and she backed off a few steps and came back looking as if she didn't know me. " Hello there sir. I can see you love animals too. "

" Huh? " I asked.

" Sheesh. I just thought that we take it from the top. " She sighed and continued to speak. " Can I ask your name? "

" Niall. Niall Horan. " I wanted to laugh but she wants this to be serious.

" Oh. So you are a part of the famous boyband One Direction, right? "

" Yep. And you are? "

" Julie. " She smiled and we both laughed so hard. Take it from the top eh?

" Miss, do you believe in love at first sight? " I suddenly asked. Maybe this is the right time.

" No. Because I belive that love is blind. " I went behind her and she looked at me again.

" How about second sight? " She laughed and I got nearer to her that her breathe caught mine. " I lobe you Julie. "

" I love you too. " Her lips were drawn nearer to me. And UGH ! Someone pushed me to the ground and began licking my face. Yuck. Wha- JASON !

" Jason, how did you get here? I thought I locked the door. " She said in dismay.

" Hahahahha. Maybe he wants to see me? "

" And distract our kiss. "

" Did you say something? " I pretended as if I didn't here it but yes I did. :P

" There you are. I have been searching for you. We are going home Mr. Horan ! Oh. And hi there Julie. " It was Mom. I stood up and Jason barked me goodbye. Julie smiled and Mom went to the exit door. 

" I'll see you again. " I patted her head. " And seriously, I still prefer Jullianne as his name. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Hope you like it and sorry for the long wait. Love lots xx