Summer Paradise ( Savannah and Niall )

Summer Vacation. One of the best words there is well that's aside from One Direction which is the best and cutest boyband in the world. I tied my brown hair back and slid into a comfortable shirt with matching denim shorts. I got into my summer flip flops and threw my bag to my back. Leslie, my bestfriend hates to wait.

" Done ! " I jumped down the stairs and gave her a small shout that made her jump back. She was holding her phone and seemed to be very busy with it.

" Finally ! And you wouldn't believe what Niall Horan just tweeted ! " I was shocked to hear his name. My husband ! Joke ! Hahaha. She showed me her phone and my eyes went instantly to Los Angeles.

Just having a cozy time at Los Angeles Beach ! :P

" He is such an adorable spoiler. I bet my laptop, the boys are angry at him. " I said to her. She smiled and we both headed to the car. Unluckily, we live at (your place here) , and that is waaaay to far from Los Angeles. I would definitely want to go there but I wouldn't risk my life for it. Certainly, thousands of girls will come rushing to Los Angeles just to see them surfing or in their swimming trunks. 

" Buckle up, girl ! "

" Buckle up? I say Music Up ! " I turned on the radio and played my customized playlist. Summer Paradise. Up All Night. What Makes You Beautiful. One Thing etch.

.......

" We are here ! " I yelled as I saw not that much people.

" Come on let's get changed ! " We parked the car next to a looking-good van. I adviced Leslie not to put that there since our car looks like a commoner to a king. We found the comfort room and changed. I pulled my Black Bikini and stuffed my clothes to my bag. I applied sun block and went out. Leslie was waiting outside with her Surfing suit? Seriously?

" Finally ! " She said and we both headed to the beach.

" Oh look ! Let's go play beach volleyba-" A heavy something hit me hard on the head. It hit me so hard that I fell to the ground.

" Sorry ! Sorry ! I didn't mean to ! Please ! I apologize ! " A cute voice came from behind you. I thought the voice was familiar but I guess not.

" It's okay. " I lied. " No worr-" My mind froze. OMG. Niall Horan? I-i-i. No. Maybe this is a cause of my headache.

Niall's POV :

I spiked the ball as hard as I could without looking where it was headed to. A girl in a black bikini caught my attention. When I saw her face, she was just like an angel. BAAAM ! I shrieked as the ball hit her head. Was that the ball we were playing? I looked at Harry and his eyes were wide looking at me.

" Sorry ! Sorry ! I didn't mean to ! Please ! I apologize ! " I told her. I never knew such thing would give me the chance to talk to her and possibly know her name. Duh. It's not my fault. She is so cute and I can't avoid looking at her.

" It's okay. No worr-" She turned her head and her hazel eyes stared at mine. She knows me?

" Errr... you okay? " I asked.

" Yes... yes. You're Niall, aren't you? " She asked in a very weird way.

" Ummmm...." I looked to the guys and all of them except for Liam gave me a nod. " Yes. Just please be quiet. " She smiled in the sweetest way that she could and I smiled back.

" Sure. I'm Savannah. " She shaked my hand. Whew. Looks like I don't have to ask anymore. " And this is Leslie. " The girl behind her stared at us. Shocked, I guess.

" So, you guys want to play? "

Savannah's POV:

Me and Leslie nodded.

.......

We played and played till sunset. I found myself under a palm tree with Niall. How did I get here !?

" Hahahahah. Yeah. They really got angry. " He said.

" Errr... What were we talking about? Sorry. Kinda, you know. Tired. " I smiled.

" Well, you asked why we didn't go to Los Angeles. "

" Oh. Yes of course. " I nodded frantically.

" A lot of girls were searching for us there. Some even went under the sea. I can't believe I lied ! "

" Well, you can apologize. "

" Yeah. You're right. Oh, any song you like?" He got his guitar and went closer to me.

" Summer Paradise. Can you play that? "

He nodded and I sang with him. I always thought of it as a theme song for both of us. For today.

Tell me how to get back to.

Back to Summer Paradise with you.

And I'll be there in a heartbeat.

We finished the song and Leslie called me. I gave him my number and I ran towards Leslie, both of us dresses to go. I never wanted to leave. Seems like forever. \(^__^)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it. Especially Savannah and sorry to keep you waiting. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes. Haha. xx