Cold December Night ( Georgia and Zayn )

Author's Note : This is a joined force work of me and Hawkeman974. Enjoy reading :)

Sitting on the red bench, alone in the city of London. I moved her a month ago and I am already arguing with my parents about stuff that they seem to care about. The school I go to is alright, but they are bunch of snooty rich kids getting anything they wanted. I wish I could go back to my hometown. The wind gave another cold brush to my shoulder-length hair. I remembered I need to think of the epilogue of my One Direction FanFic. It is a Zayn love story. And I based it on how I want to meet him. Cliche but I just can't hardly believe that it gained a million views. 

Hey there ! My meebo buzzed. It was a message from my Number 1 fan ( that's what he said it is :P ). I don't know why but there is always a shiver down my spine whenever he chats me. He said he loved my story so much that he fell in love with me too. LOL. What a joke.

Hey Monster ! :D I chatted back. The wind blew hard again. It was winter already and it was snowing from the dark sky of London. I looked on the screen of my phone, seeing that it was already 9:00 p.m., and I should go back, but I would only come back to shouting and yelling of my parents.

It's cold out here. Can I get a hug? *u* Jeez. He is so cute. But honestly I really want a hug right now.

Sure ... *Hugs* TeeHee. I quietly laughed. Then looked around. I might look crazy if I am laughing alone. =__=

I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me. At first I felt nervous. Hoping it was not an evil minded person, I slowly looked back. He had black hair yet he was not showing his face.

" Thanks for the hug monster ! " He said. It was a very familiar voice. Holy Converses. Zayn Malik. Am I seeing this right? Am I hearing this right? I didn't know what to say. Words were hanging on the tip of my tongue. Speechless. I just stared right back at his hazel eyes.

" Shocked? " He asked raising an eyebrow.

" Yes. Impossible. You're little monster? a.k.a my number one fan? a.k.a XxHottiexX? " I stood up and placed all my journals on the bench. I still can't belive anything. In a cold december night. It is something I didn't expected.

" Yes. Yes. Yes. I really loved your story. Sweet. The kind of story I want for myself. Nice meeting you in person. " He reached out his hand. I smiled. He was so nice to be with in person.

" Nope. Nice meeting YOU in person. By the way, the real name's Georgia. " I shook his hand. He smiled sweetly and sat at the bench. I sat next to him.

" It's getting cold here. Want to get some coffee? "

We finally reached a small coffee shop just about a few blocks home. We entered the small coffee shop, which was warm and toasty. I got a seat and waited for Zayn to come back with our drinks. I opened my journal and started writing about what is happening to me. Then Zayn sat down with a couple of muffins and cups of hot chocolate.

" So what do you write? " Zayn asked. I looked back at my journal and reply.

“Well I mainly write fantasies and romances. But I also write stuff that happens in my everyday life.” He smiled and asks.

“Can I read some of your work?” I smiled and flipped through to a page that was my favorite piece of writing. I gave him the journal and he started reading through the pages. I started sipping m hot chocolate and eating my muffin.

" Yes but don't you dare laugh. I know some are corny. " Zayn occasionally took a piece of his muffin and a sip of his hot chocolate as he flipped through the pages of my work. He set it down finally and said.

“That was great writing Georgia.” I thanked him humbly and a there was a vibration in my pocket. Get home dear. It's getting late. I sighed. I can't destroy a beautiful moment like this but I can't also keep my Mom waiting. And at the same time worried.

" Mom just texted me. I need to go home. " I said after I closed my phone. Zayn took a huge bite of his muffin and a huge sip of his hot chocolate.

" I'll walk you home. " O___O What? My expression was like that but deep inside I am like Oh yes please. You are so sweet ! What a feeling. I felt a rush of heat up to my cheeks. I just nodded and smiled. We both got out of our seats and walked out of the small coffee shop and back onto the snowy streets of London. I clung to my jacket and slung the bag over my shoulder.  Zayn put his arm around me lightly and we silently walked to my home.

We were outside the complex where my home was. I looked at Zayn and he said.

“Maybe we’ll see each other again.” I nod and he takes out a piece of paper. He writes his number on the piece of paper and gives it to me. I give him a smile.

“Call me next time you want to hang. When we meet again, it’ll be a date.” I smiled and gave him a hug before he slowly walked away as the snow slowly fell. What a bizzare moment on a cold december night.