Forget Me Not ( Nate And Niall )

" What are you going to sing? " I asked my boyfriend, Niall Horan. He is just your nextdoor guy. That's why I fell in love with him. I never thought he would risk his reputation of being straight just to be with me and it was the sweetest thing that ever happened to my life. He even invited me to join the X factor with him both as individual competitors. But we promised to each other that if we win we will form a group together. A group of two, I mean :P

" So Sick by Neyo. Because that's the song that my idol, Justin Bieber became famous for. " He said and smiled at me while we waited outside for our turn to register.

" How about you? "

" Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. "

" Suits you well. "

" Thanks Love <3 "

" Jeez. I am freaking nervous. " It is the day of the auditions and I am next. Niall finished a while ago and he was accepted. He was in another room. That's why no one will ne here to comfort me. Sigh. 

" Nate. Your next. " The facilitator told me. Shocks! I am not ready. Wish me luck. I stood up and fixed myself. This is my dream. Our dream. And I won't give up to my nerves.

I am beautiful

No matter what they say

Words can't bring me down

I am beautiful

In every single way

Yes words can't bring me down

Oh no

So don't you bring me down today

I was singing with all my heart. And I felt confident that my dreams will come true. All my dreams. Including to be with him forever.

" Wow. That was beautiful. No question about that. YES ! " Simon Cowell was the first to speak. He didn't told me too much but my first yes was the biggest step that I made.

" Yes. "

" Yes ! "

" It's a yes ! "

I jumped up and down and thanked them. Now, I can see Niall. I headed backstage and tried to look for him but he was nowhere to be found.

" Congratulations ! " Niall said from behind me. I gave him a big hug and we both headed to our rooms.

I didn't realized time traveled so fast and it was already the second eliminations. I was feeling a bit lonely being her. Niall found himself new friends and I really felt jealous about that. Aside from that, I am nervous for today. My performance was not outstanding and I am holding on for dear life. Niall is just playing easy-go-lucky because he is confident for himself.

" I am sorry. But you are eliminated ... Nate. " My heart was shot. I realized my dream is now gone. The rest were safe and that was including Niall. I thanked the judges and sang my song togther with the other eliminated contestants.

" Thanks so much. " I tried to hide behind my tears. Niall hugged me first. He wasn't that sad and I felt like he is not treating me like his boyfriend anymore. I felt even more sad and the world is burdening me.

I watched as my "boyfriend" Niall advanced to the finals. He became a part of a group named One Direction together with Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinsona nd Zayn Malik. Soon after, they won as a runner up in the X factor. I haven't heard news of him since then. All I can hear is the name " One Direction " getting more and more famous than ever. I always watched my doorstep if ever he will be coming near me saying I decided to quit One Direction. Just for you. Just for our dreams. But it seems impossible.