They Don't Know About Us ( Brynn and Harry )

" Mom, listen, ever since, this has been my wildest dream. Just let me ... let me taste success just for a minute. " I said pleading. Mom turned her head away. I can't believe she refuses to give the opportunity to me. Dad would be amazingly happy if he were here. But he left with my torn dreams haning by the cliff.

I really want to be a professional soccer player. But everyone says that it's a risky sport. But trust me, I have been playing in the minor league for almost 3 years and I haven't died yet. Well, I experienced going to the hospital once a month, getting brusises almost everyday but it doesn't hurt that much at all.

" I'm going out for a while. " I went out of the house only to see my cousin who is disguised as usual. But whatever he puts in his face he is still Louis Tomlinson. Yep. I am his cousin and nope, I haven't met the other boys yet. I'm not interested thou I'm a fan. Weird of me ...

" Hey cousin. Where you going? " He hopped off of his car and kicked the soccer ball I was holding. " You're gonna practice, aren't you? " He dribbles the ball with his feet and his chest. I know he is a great soccer player but jeez ... I know how to do that.

" Call me Brynn, Louis. And isn't it obvious? "

" I am going to tell you for the 23rd time, soccer is dangerous for kids like you. "

" I am no longer a kid and if you will excuse me. " I took the ball from him and got into my skateboard.

" Don't be mad, Brynn. I'm just concern about you. " He smiled and I can't help skipping a beat. Why are his smiles irresistable?

" Thanks. " But I hope you will be concern for my dreams too. I went over to the old theater. It was very much isolated. Away from the city but near the beautiful beach and you can get a clear view of the sunset.

" Brynn, there you are. " A few of my friends came to me. I frowned when I saw they were dressed like they are going to party. " You can come with us. It's Jhayke's birthday. Your ultimate crush remember? "

" Yeah. Yeah. I'll pass. " I said waving my hand in dismuse. They all went away leaving me alone sitting in the bench. It was almost sunset and I'm not in the mood of playing anymore. Jhayke is my crush, but I have a lot of crushes :P

" Hi. Why are you alone? " I looked up and saw a dark image of curly haired guy standing in front if me. I can't hardly see his face due to the light perching to my eyes.

" I should be asking you the same question. "

" Well, we are not alone now. I have you and you have me. " He sat beside me giving me a clear view of his face. My eyes wided out. I felt blood rush to my cheeks as he smiled at me revealing those cute dimples. It was Harry. Harry Styles.

" Harry ... " I sort of whispered.

" Brynn ... " He whispered back. O////O How did he know my name? Stalker alert !!!! >___< I gave him my confused look and he immediately giggled. So cute *u* Why are they so irresistable?

" How did you know my name? " I asked. 

" Come on. Louis talks about you 24/7. You are the one most ineteresting amongst his cousins. I'm happy to finally meet you. "

" Me too. " I shook his hand.

" Wanna play? " He said pointing at the soccer ball. I nodded and we both stood up. He was kinda good at this maybe Louis is teaching him. He would always laugh when he gets the ball from me. I smriked and tackled him to the ground. He fell down and I chase after the ball which ... AAAHH. My feet tripped on the stone and I fell on the hole in the ground. I caught the ball but obviously got myself another set of bruises.