One True Love ( Zhyzhia And Harry )

Harry's POV :

It's been a year now. Since, me and Zhyzhia have been best friends. It all started after we visited my hometown. She was sweet and funny that I did everything to be her friend. And luckily, she was a fan ever since we started. She would always make me smile after a day of massive messages from haters. But yeah, we bacame best friends. And it was the happiest thing that happened to my life. Step by step. Maybe we can really be together.

" Hazzza ! Stop with being emo there ! It's time for the rehearsal ! " Louis shouted from behind the door. Shocks. I forgotten about the concert in Sweden. I stood up and went for the door. Louis was waiting for me.

" Stop staring at me like that. " Louis was giving me one of his death glares again. Knock it off. It creeps me out. =___=

" Just joking Loves. " He said slapping me in the face. I slapped him back. " Hey ! " Slap attack ! XD

" Ugh. Come on Boo Bear. " I said. He gave me one final slap. What the?

" Harry. Remember what you are going to do on stage. Paul's planning to make it georgeous. You know. Lights. Cameras. "

" Action? " 

" I am not joking Hazza. You might as well want to dedicate a song. " Louis smirked. I know what he means. But I am afraid that Zhyzhia will have haters too. And that is her worst fear. I don't want her to cry again. Yep. Looks like you get what I will do. I will propose my love to her.

Zhyzhia's POV :

" Zhyzhia ! I love you to the infinity ! Please go out with me ! " I snapped my head to the window. Jeez. That guy again. The guy that has been serenading me almost every night. Henry McGraw. My long black wavy hair was all ove my face. I just sweeped them away and headed to the window.

" Shut up ! I told you you're busted ! " I shouted. Most guys would be hurt once told by that. But he becomes more motivated everytime. He blows me a kiss and I pretend to be sweeping it away. He skips back to his bicycle.

Sometimes, I feel guilty about denying him everytime. Sometimes, it already hurts. And sometimes, there is a part of me that loves him. But I cannot. I am still waiting for my one true love. Harry Styles. But I bet my heart, he doesn't have feelings for me. I am nothing compared to all the girls that is around him. In one snap, he could date any of them. But I won't stop on hoping.

" You know what Ate , sometimes you are weird. " I turned my head and saw my little brother standing at my door. " You always call a guy to shout at you and then you will ask them to leave. "

" What? I didn't ask him to go here. " I stood up. I always hate it when I am talking to my younger brother. He has the most unreasonable reason and cries whenever he loses a fight. Sigh.

" Yes you did. "

" No, I did not. "

" Zhyzhia, Xavier ! Will you please stop that. And get down here for breakfast. " He stuck out his tongue and went downstairs. I followed. Mom prepared another master piece. Nom. Nom. Bacon and Cheese sandwich. Talk about delicious.

" Yuck. Sister is drooling. " Xavier said. I wiped my mouth and there was nothing. What an annoying child. -_-' I sat down and ate as much as I can. After, I'm finished, Dad is going to bring me to the Stadium where 1D's concert will be held. Harry invited me to be there. :)