Quiet's Name ( Amy And Louis )

I am pretty much of a sporty girl. Instead of going to the mall with my best friends. I would rather play soccer with my cousins. I never play with the boys in school. They hate me because I'm better than them. I guess. I sat on the edge of a river and watched the children play tag. My friends are in the mall again as usual. I squeezed my soccer ball to my chest and stood up.

" Hey kids ! Wanna play ? " I passed the ball to the little girl and she nodded and smiled and so did the others. My heart was overwhelmed.

I introduced myself and we all played together. I realized that they were all wearing the same shirt. An orange shirt with One Direction written in it. Why's that ? That was supposed to be my favorite band of all the bands I know. Especially Louis, he is just so cute.

" There you are ! I have been searching for you ! " A guy spoke from behind me. I looked and saw WTF ? Louis Tomlinson. No, impossible. He smiled at me and tried to catch one of the kids who ran behind me. All or them were behind me except for the naughtiest one.

" Hey ! You ! Catch ! " The kid threw the ball as hard as he could at Louis face which he dodged and the ball went .... straight to my face ?

Louis' POV :

" Amy ! " The kids shouted. The girl was knocked off. I blamed myself. I should've not dodged that instead I catched it.

" Oh God ! I killed a beautiful girl ! " I said to myself. " Let's get her to the orphanage. " I carried her to the orpahanage where all the kids live. The children followed me and I laid her to one of the vacant beds.

" Boo Bear ! What did you do ? " Harry said as he approached me.

" It's not me ! or maybe it is but a ball hit her in the head. " I panicked.

" Don't worry. She will be up in a moment. Let's just give her some space. " Liam was right. Almost all of the kids were around her. A little girl was crying too. I know her. She was the most quiet of them all but I guess this " Amy " changed it.

Amy's POV :

There was a painful pounding in my head. I woke up staring at a dusty ceiling and a boy sleeping in a chair. It was Louis Tomlinson. I tried to keep quiet and not wake him. He is just so cute when sleeping. I can't remember what happened but I think I got knocked off by a ball.

" Oh. You're awake. " He said as he wiped his eyes and yawned.

" You too. " I smiled.

" Is your head alright ? " He said patting my head softly.

" Yeah. I'm good. "

" Come on. The kids would love to see you. " He said as he assisted me towards the hall where everyone was performing a small program. He pulled me into a seat beside him and the other 1D guys. My might was half-open as I waved at them.

" What is happening ? " I asked him.

" This is the first time One Direction sponsors an orphanage so they are performing for us. It's pretty great seeing all the kids happy even if they lost their loved ones. "

" But they are not alone. They have friends. They will serve as their family. They have a strong bond together as we played a while ago. Why were they outside anyway ? " I said as Louis just stared at me with a smile across his face.

" Errr.. Well because they felt bored here and they wanted to go outside. I am really glad you made them feel happy. "

" Amy ! We missed you ! " The children hugged me. I saw the little quiet girl and I pulled her to me.

" What's your name ? "

" I don't know. " She answered.

" Huh ? "

" She doesn't have a name. She is new here and she forgotten her true name. Her parents just died in a car accident. " One of the kids answered.

" Then we will name you ! " Louis exclaimed.

" How about Onedie. Haha. " I said.

" Nah. I prefer AmyLou. " He said. I blushed a bit as I realized that was my and Louis' name joined.

" AmyLou ? That's a perfect name ! " She said. " Then you will be my Dad and you will be my Mom. " She pointed at me and Louis.

" That's right ! " Louis said.

" They say. That Mom and Dad kiss. Can you do that ? " She asked. I just smiled but Louis cupped my face and gave me a soft peck on the lips.

" Tehee. " Everyone giggled including the 1D boys as my face turned bright red. :"|

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. Hope you liked it especially Amy whom I requested a one shot too. Haha. Sorry for the wrong grammars. :P

Have a nice day ! xx