Chapter 11; We Can't Live In The Shadows.

*6 Months Later*

Well, Jade was meant to return home 3 months ago.. I guess I have no choice but to believe the news.. For the past few months, Me, Nathan and Jay have been as quiet as anything, Jay and I haven't slept or eaten properly, we're both in complete states. Nath seems to be okay, he's mainly upset though cause i'm greiving, but I suppose we need someone to motivate me and Jay during this time...

I feel terrible right now, cause in a few months, Nathan and I are getting married, and the one person I wanted there more then anybody won't be there. I don't know how I can go on that day, but Jade would want me to get on with my life, she wouldn't want to see me wallowing in my greif forever. Maybe it's about time I stood on my own two feet for the first time in 4 months and did something with my life, other than sitting around moping. I just hope Jay can stand tall with me.

"Jay?" i said.

"What?" he said as his head was buried in a pillow

"You gonna get up?" i asked. He turned over to face me. "Come on Jay, we can't stay aroung moping forever, this isn't what Jade will want." i explained. He looked at me

"Yeah you're right, i guess we can't sit around moping forever." he said, I smiled.

"Good, come on then time to get up." i said as i exited the room and went downstairs. "Well, that went better then i expected." i said.

"What, you got him up?" Nath asked.

"Somehow" i replied.

"Wow, i never thought he'd ever get out of bed. Then again, I never thought you;d be back up on your feet either," he said.

"Well, I finally realised that Jade wouldn't want this, she'll be looking down on us every day for the rest of our lives, if we aren't happy, she won't be either.." i explained. Nathan smiled at me and put his arms around me.

"I'm so proud of you." he said.

"What for?" i asked

"For taking this so well, I honestly never thought you would." he said.

"Neither did I really, I've had enough shit happen to me in my life, and by far this is actually the worst thing to happen to me, but I decided I can't live in the shadows." i said. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm glad you managed to pull through babe, i'm even more impressed you managed to do it alone, and you've brought someone who's in a worse state then you back to reality." he said.

I looked up at him, we exchanged smiles and shared a sweet passionate kiss. 

I know it's short.. Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to add to this chapter, but I hope you've enjoyed it so far, and you like the rest. :) xx