Chapter 24; Believe Me Now?

Megan Pov.

I woke up the next morning, and for a change Nathan was still there beside me. I looked at him and smiled, watching him sleet until he woke up.

"Morrrrrnin." i said smiling.

"Mornin babe." he said.

"Your actually still next to me this morning." i said in surprise.

"I know, makes a change huh." he laughed.  "Anyway, I have something to tell you."

"Go on." i said.

"Well, last night Jay text me saying him and Melissa are coming over later.."

"You've gotta be kidding me." i shot at him

"I wish I was." he said.

"I thought you liked her?" i said

"I do, well, ish. Look, I don't think your the only one here who sees the bad in her, i've caught on incase you hadn't noticed." he said.

"Yeah, I noticed last time she was here." I huffed."Dis Jade mention anything about coming over today?" i asked.

"Um, no, not exactly." he said.

"Did you tell her Jay has a new girlfriend?" i asked. He went silent. "Nath?" i said. I looked at him. "You didn't, did you?" i said.

"I couldn't, plus I didn't feel it was relevant in the conversation we were having." he replied.

"You still could have told her, babe." i said.

"I know, but she'll find out." he said.

"That'll just make it worse." i replied. He huffed.

There was a knock at the door.

"You can get that." I said, I honestly don't want to see her." i said.

"Babe.."

"What? Do you not see how clingy and controllive of Jay she is? AND she's acting like she's my bloody best friend for crist sake!" i shot at him.

"But that way, with her acting like this, you can find out more about her, right?" he said.

"What you saying?" i asked.

"You wanna expose her, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, and I already have the perfect way in doing it." i replied confidently, however realising I shouldn't have blurted that out.

"What?" he asked.

"Never mind." i replied.

"No, go on." he said.

"Shouldn't you let them in?" i asked, as he looked at me then walked out the room to welcome Jay and Melissa in.

Shit, my devious plan is not going well. I think i've just completely soiled it. I wasn't meant to tell anyone I already had a plan, well I wasn't meant to say I had a plan to expose her at all! Damn! Hopefully Nathan will forget I said anything, then maybe I could just go along with it.. Yeaaah. Phew! I feel so much better now!

"Megan?" I heard a small voice call my name outside the bedroom door.

"Come in?" i said. There she was... Great.

"How you doing?" she asked

"Fine, thanks for asking."

"Good."

"So, what happened to you yesterday?" i asked. "You know, when you stormed off?"

"Oh, I figured I was getting in the way of everything, and I could see the anger in your eyes, I didn't want to stay whilst you were in that state." she said.