Chapter 18; I'm Worried About The Baby.

It's been almost 2 months since the boys left for America, and i literally cannot take Melissa! Not only has she been round here near enough 24/7, but now she's calling and texting me every fucking day asking when the boys are coming back! I'm pretty sure Jay WOULD have told her. I'm stressing out already! Melissa's bugging the shit out of me, i've thought about Jade again which only builds up my stress levels, and this is NOT good for my pregnancy! I can't even fucking sleep with that brunette bimbo on my tail 24/7, what can't she just leave me alone!

Melissa did come round the other day, and because she claims were BFF's now, she trusts me with everything, and as much as I hate the woman, she told me some very important information, which everyone will know, HA, like i said before. Melissa. is. going. down... HARD! 

Another month had passed, and i really began missing Nathan, so i called up his mum and asked if she could pop over, plus i'm still really stressed out as Melissa STILL won't leave me alone! I needed  un-annoying company right now and to talk to someone i didn't want to punch in the face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Months Later*

Megan Pov.

Finally, he boys were coming home today! But I text Nathan this afternoon telling him i wasn't going to be able to meet him at the airport because i'm heavily pregnant now (7 months). It took him a while to get back to my text, but he understands that it's tiring for me to get around now,but from how difficult this really is, man i can't wait for this baby to be born! I've had hardly any sleep still with Melissa constantly messaging me asking when the boys are home, and i'll tell her but she still asks, dumb fuck! I vowed to get sleep though tonight so i went to bed early and switched my phone off before i turn violent on it. I tried to close my eyes but i woke up to every little thing, being pregnant had definitely turned my into a light sleeper. It was 12am and i just dropped off to sleep, i felt so relieved after finally being able to fall asleep.

I'd fell into a deep sleep and began to dream. But this dream quickly became a nightmare. I quickly sat up in bed as i was so scared after having that nightmare, and at this stage of pregnancy it just made me panic incase this became a living nightmare. 

Suddenly, I heard a creak sound downstairs, then a slam. I began to panic even more now so i turned the lamp on. There was then some banging. I checked my phone, it read 2am. I began to really panic now, someone has just broke into my house and i can't do anything about it in my vulnerable state. I soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs as i lay back down in bed and put the covers over my face, i was petrified. The footsteps got closer and i'm lying there balling my eyes out in fear from that nightmare i jujst had and this housebreak! I watched as the knob on the bedroom door slowly turned, and the door slowly creeked open, i began shaking in fear, 'they're after me' i thought to myself. the door was already halfway open when i saw a hand on the door. I froze. Then a head slowly appeared round the door. I screamed under the covers as if i were in a horror movie about the be murdered.

"Babe, calm down, it's just me!" i heard a voice say, which sounded very familiar. I took the covers down from my face and saw Nathan standing there. I was so releved to see him. I leapt out of bed and ran over to him with tears streaming down my face. "Babe, whats wrong?" he asked worryingly.

"I had a nightmare, then i thought someone had broke into the house!" i sobbed.

"A nightmare? What nightmare?" he asked

"I died giving birth, and it didnt help i thought someone broke in the house, i thought someone was out to get me! I'm petrified!" i cried. Nathan shush'd me until i eventually stopped sobbing and calmed down a bit. I heard him sniffle a bit, i instantly knew he was crying.

"Hey, listen. I'm here now, and nobody's out to get you, and i wouldn't let them anyway cause they would have to go through me first, and i would put everything on the line to fight for you cause your my entire world in one body and it's my job to protect you and that's exactly what i'm going to do here on out." he explained. I began to calm dow a little now as his words we buzzing round in my head. "Come on, get back into bed, you look exhausted, you really need to sleep." he said as he put me back into bed and he sat there with me until i finally fell asleep in his arms.

Nathan Pov.

I looked down to see Megan had fell asleep. I carefully put her down trying not to wake her and quietly snuck out the room and shut the door to and went downstairs, to sit on the couch, i switched on the TV and put my head in my hands. 'She looks awful' i thought to myself. Something must have happened while i was away cause Megan looks too exhusted and ill in the face.. I had to get to the bottom of this, i'm not having this, she's 7 months pregnant for fuck sake! Now i know how she feels when she gets stressed! But for her it effects the baby too! i can't have anything happen to any of them, cause if anything happened to my wife or my child, i'd never forgive myself.