Chapter 1; Will We Ever Meet Again?

*BLEEP, BLEEP*

Jade's alarm constantly bleeped for half an hour before she decided to get out of bed.

"That, dream. It's constantly on my mind. What should i do?" Jade asked herself. So she picked up her mobile off the bed-side table and called her best friend Megan.

"Hello?" i answered

"Megan, it's Jade"

"Oh, hey, what's up?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Sounds serious, you alright, has something happened?" I asked

"Well, sort of. I keep having this dream and the same person keeps poping up in it and i can't quite put my finger on who it is, he looks familiar from my childhood, but i have no idea who it could be?" Jade explained.

" And you've only just strated having these dreams, and you're sure you may know the guy in the dreams?" i asked

"yeah, i'm sure his name's Jay or something like that?" 

"You seen him around lately?" i asked

" No, i haven't seen him for about 6 years." she replied."

"Well, i say we go boy hunting, seems you have a crush." i joked

"Not a bad idea actually, and i was going to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight, i need to take my mind off this dream, and this guy. Well, i think i do, and i think you could do with a good night out cause i know you're still down after just breaking up with Josh"

"Yeah, you're right, suppose i can't wallow in my self pity forever. And course you don't need to get your mind off him! Your obviously in love with this guy, so we're going to go out and track him down."

"Haha, yeah i had a huge crush on him when we were kids, and he was hot then, but what if i see him and he's more hot then he was back then, then what do i do?!" 

"You'll think of something, i mean you were my love doctor when we were kids. So, you'll know what to say, you don't need my advice on that cause i'm hopeless at that kind of stuff." i replied.

"True. Okay, suppose i feel a little less nervous now" 

"Good, so i'll meet you around 6pm?" i asked.

"Yeah, i'll come fetch you form yours so make sure you're ready, cause i know what you're like when getting ready!" Jade replied, almost yelling at me down the phone.

"Yes. I'll be ready!" i exclaimed.

"Good, see you later."

"Later" i replied as i hung up. 

 Jade, sat on her bed for a good 20minutes thinking back to her childhood days with her and Jay. Back in the day they were the best of friends. But, they slowly drifted apart when Jay and his family left the UK for a few years, and because they haven't had any contact for so many years. Jade began to wonder if they would recognise each other if they somewhat bumped into each other in the street. Or, at the club tonight..

6 O'Clock was gradually creeping upon us, when i heard a car horn outside my house. I looked out my bedroom window to see Jade's shiny green Beetle parked in my driveway. I saw her get out the car and she knocked the door and entered my home.

"You ready?" she called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah, i'm on my way down" i replied as i walked down the stairs. "You ready to hopefully meet your kiddy crush?" i joked.