Chapter 16; Maid Of Dishonour; Part 1.

*3 Weeks Later*

Megan Pov.

Today's the day! My final few hours before becoming Mrs. Sykes! Don't think I could be anymore excited right now! I think it will be kinda weird though, getting married whilst i'm pregnant.. But what's the worst that could happen?

"Good morning!" Kelsey said.

"Morning girls." i replied.

"You all excited for today?" Michelle asked

"Sure am!" i smiled.

"Is Sykes JR, ready too?" Nareesha  joked. I looked at her trying to figure out what she meant, but i eventually clicked.

"OHH, yeah the little one's ready too." i joked back. The girls smiled.

"Well, chop, chop we have to get you ready, get you hair done, nails done, get your dress on and get you walking up that isle to Nathan in 3 hours! Come on, get your butt out of bed as everyone will be here in a minute to make you look perfect!" Kelsey exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, i'm coming!" i replied. 

There was a knock at the door and the girls rushed downstairs to let in the nail artist (Helen), make-up artist (Lexy) and hair stylist (Brooke).

"Megan, come on everyone's here ready to sort you out. Come on let's go!" Michelle shouted up to me."

"I'm coming Michelle, just one sec!" i shouted back down to her.

I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror for a while. This was it, today i was giving myself away to the man I love, i couldn't belivev today was finally here, i never thought i'd see the day! I eventually got myself together and went downstairs.

"Here she is, bride to be" said Kelsey. I smiled.

"So, Nathan Sykes your marrying, aye?" asked Brooke.

"Yeah." I smiled

"I've heard quite a few of the Wanted's songs." She turned to Helen and Lexy. "They're a very talented bunch aren't they? she asked them.

"They are, you are one lucky girl, Megan to be marrying a member of the next big boyband." said Helen, with a hint of jealousy in her voice. I smiled. "Well, not just you I mean, all of you! Being the other half to Max, Siva and Tom!" she said. The girls smiled at her.

"Yeah, it's great, but i think the only downfall of this would be them having to go away on tour every so often.." said Kelsey.

"Yeah, I can imagine, bet it sucks when they're away aye?" said Lexy.

"It will do yeah, they go on their first tour in a few months." said Kelsey

"Aw, well i'm happy for them." said Lexy.

"So, how long have they been a band for now?" asked Brooke. 

"Um.. It's been a few months, maybe a year now?" said Nareesha as she turned to the girls to see if they agreed.

"Aw, i'm so happy for those guys, they'll become huge stars in the future" Brook said very enthusiastically.

"Yeah, i agree." Michelle said smiling.

An hour had passed and Brooke, Lexy and Helen were almost done with me. Kelsey had gone into my room and took my dress out of it's case and placed it on the bed. She came back into the room as the girls were just adding the last few touches before showing me to Nareesha, Michelle and Kelsey. Brooke turned the chair round revealing my make-over to the girls. They stood there in shock.

"Wow, you 3 have done an outstanding job of her!" Kelsey exclaimed.

"She looks incredible!" said Michelle.

"All we need to do now is get her in her dress, then she'll look perfect!" said Nareesha.

"You wanna se her dress?" asked Michelle.

"Sure, suppose we'll know if she looks okay when we see her in the dress." said Lexy.

Kelsey took me to my room and helped me get my dress on.

"Megan, Nathan is one lucky man, you know." she said

"Really?" i asked.

"Of course! You look stunning, your make-up looks great, your hair looks fab, and the dress. Well, that just finishes it off." she explained.

"Aw, thanks Kels." i said. She smiled.

"Go look i the mirror." she said as i walked over to my full-length mirror. I stood there for a while admiring my dress and the work Brooke, Lexy and Helen just spent an hour doing..

"Wow, i actually don't look hideous." i joked. Kelsey tutted.

"You don't anyway, silly!" she said. I smiled. "Come on, we gotta go show Brooke, Lexy and Helen your dress." she said, I nodded and follwed her downstairs. The girls looked at me in amazement.

"Well, I can honestly say we have done a great job of her, and we never even saw the dress!" Brooke exclaimed happily.

"You are going to make a perfect bride if i do say so myself, the fiancee is a lucky man." said Lexy.

"Aw, thankyou." I smiled "And thankyou all for coming and, well sorting me out." I laughed,

"No problem! Glad we could help!" said Brooke. 

Kelsey looked at her watch.

"Oh, come on girls we gotta get ready and go, the wedding cars will be here in half an hour" she said.

We all said goodbye and Kelsey, Michelle and Nareesha went to get into their dresses.

Half an hour later, the limo had arrived outside. The girls had to quickly sort themselves out, get into their dresses and sort their hair and make-up out, and before we knew it, we were soon out the door. We made the limo driver take us on a long drive before arriving at the reception, just so i could prepare myself for the biggest day of my life..