Chapter 5; Should I Pop The Question?

*2 Years Later*

Megan Pov.

Today, Nathan, Jay and their friends Tom, Max and Siva had gone to auditon for the next big boyband. I don't know why I haven't met Max, Tom and Siva yet though, I mean Nathan and Jay have been best friends with them for years? Oh well, i'm pretty sure once they all successfully get formed into a band, i'll finally get to meet them.

I heard the front door close. 'must be Nathan' I thought to myself. I saw him enter the kitchen, and he didn't look to happy.

"How did the audition go babe?" i asked. Nathan leant against the counter next to where i was sitting.

"Well.." he looked down. I stood up.

"Did you and the guys get in the band?" i asked quickly.

I got no response.

"Nathan?"

He looked back up at me and smiled.

"So, did you get in, or not?" i asked, almost frustatedly, as his smile got wider.

"Megan." he finally said.

"Yes?" i asked 

"Your looking at one member of this new boyband called, The Wanted!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"No way. You got in?!"

He nodded as he picked me up off the ground and hugged me tight, kissing me softly.

"Aw, congratulations babe, i'm so proud of you!" i exclaimed.

"We need to celebrate" he replied quietly.

"Definately!"

"And i know the perfect way to do it." he whispered, winking at me and he gently grabbed my arm taking me upstairs.

*The next day.*

Nathan Pov.

9am. 'Perfect' I thought as I woke up, I looked over at Megan still asleep next to me. I grinned as i watched her sleep for a while, and even though she was asleep, she looked pretty worn out, if I do say so myself, and after last night, it's no wonder she is;) I carefully kissed her cheek trying not to wake her, and I slowly creeped out of bed into my joggers and Misfits shirt. i crept downstairs, pulled on my trainers and quietly snook out the front door.

I decided to be alone today, i'm not avoiding Megan, and I hope she doesn't suspect that. However I just think we need space today, as I've had this same vision going through me head for the past month. I decided i'm going to make these visions reality. I arrived at Jay's house and asked if he wanted to hang out today. he agreed as we got in his car and drove into town.

"So, what made you decide to go out today mate?" Jay asked

"Jay, I've been having these visions, and they won't go away." i replied.

"What kind of visions?"

"About Megan"

"What about her?" he asked

"It's nothing bad, but i just feel i need to make these visions reality, i can't take them being visions anymore, i want it to finally be real." i explained.

"Okay, so what happened?" he asked. I sighed.

"I'm thinking of proposing to her." i said.

"Really?" Jay asked almost shocked.

"Yeah, i feel it's been long enough now."

"Well, I think you should mate, I mean Megan's a great girl and i've never seen you this happy before since you got with her, and i'm sure she's never been this happy either. I think you two were just made for each other." Jay laughed.