Chapter 26; They Have To Survive! (FINALE).

Nathan Pov.

What's happening? This is all too soon! I looked down to see Megan still in a heap on my lap. I began to panic, and I could tell she was too.

"Okay, the ambulance will be here in a few minutes." said Tom.

"Not. Soon. Enough." I heard Megan grumbled to herself as she clenched onto her stomach. I shook my head.

"This can't be happening. Not now."

"Nathan, I assure you, everything will be fine." said Nareesha.

"How can you be so sure? I mean this shouldn't even be happening!" I cried.

"We know Nath, and this isn't down to any of you. If anything it's that Melissa's fault for all the stress she brought upon you both." she explained.

"We know that. But can we just forget her? I mean she's gone now, never coming back. I don't want to be reminded." i replied.

"Sorry." she said. Finally, we heard a quiet ambulance siren, which gradually got louder. Everyone got up and ran into the other room to see how far away the paramedics were.

"They're here, come on we gotta get her up!" Jay yelled.

"Help me, Jay." i replied as we slowly lifted Megan up and guided her out the toilets. We then heard the doors open again as two paramedics appeared in the doorway.

"Over here!" i worried as the paramedics rushed over to us with a stretcher as they placed Megan onto it as they rushed outside and put her in the back of the abulance.

"Nathan, your car." said Jade.

"Your going to have to drive it to the hospital for me." i replied quickly.

"But--"

"But, nothing! Just drive it there, i'm going with Megan." i replied as one of the paramedics closed the doors and drove away.

"Okay, now i'm worried." said Kelsey. "What if something bad happens?" she worried.

"Don't worry babe, they'll all be fine." Tom assured her as everyone quickly got in their cars and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ambulance finally stopped outside the hospital as the paramedics rushed to the back of the van to get Megan out and in to have the baby. I just prey to God that our little girls okay. We all rushed out the ambulance as everyone else had parked on the car park, but I went ahead with Megan, I couldn't let the paramedics take her in alone. The paramedics bust through the front doors as they rushed us to a room.

"Nathan, i'm scared." Megan said, sobbing. My grip on her hand tightened.

"Everything will be okay babe, i'm here and i'm never leaving your side." i replied asshe cracked a small smile.

"Are you sure we'll be alright?" she croaked. I looked into her eyes. I didn't even know if things would be okay, but I didn't want to tell her I had such a bad feeling about this, in which case I had to stay positive, not just for me, but for her and our child.

"Positive" i replied cracking a smile, as I saw her eyes suddenly start to close. 'She must be exhausted' I thought to myself. But she turned her head and all of a sudden stopped moving. I tried nudging her to see if she made even the slightest movement, but her body didn't seem to respond..

"Um, something's wrong here." I worried. The paramedics turned around for a split second to check, but they obviously just thought she fell asleep. Of course she wouldn't be asleep, she's in agony. I felt my heart sink, it felt like it was going to crack at any second.