Chapter 22; Hallucinations To The Next Level.

Nathan Pov.

I froze in shock after i heard the door creek open, Megan's phone hit the floor, and the room fell silent. I hung up the phone and slowly turned to my mum.

"Mum, we need to go, NOW!" I yelled.

"What happened? she asked

"Mum, no time to explain, just get me home now!" i screamed.

"Okay, okay come on." she replied as we all rushed out the mall and and rushed back.

Megan Pov.

 This can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening i thought to myself as i'm still rocking. I'm sure i hear Jade saying something, but i couldn't quite hear her over my mumbling to myself.. I hear people come in the house which only makes me more paranoid. I see Nath come rushing past Jade to comfort me.

"MEGAN!, MEGAN SPEAK TO ME!" he pleaded. But i didn't respond. He turns to Jade. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HER!" he yelled.

"Let me explain...."

"NO, YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH IN THE SPACE OF 5 MINUTES, I DON'T WANT YOUR EXCUSES!" he shouted.

"Nathan, please.."

"NO! JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" he shouted louder, as Jade ran out the door barginf past Melissa.

"What was that? Who was that weirdo?" asked Melissa. I snapped out of my posessiveness as soon as she said that, i got up off the floor and marched over to her."Who was that weirdo, did i hear you just say?" i said evily.

"Yeah, who was she, man she's phsyco" she said. I felt angry bubbling up inside me as i was about to throw a puch at her, but Nath and Jay stopped me.

"Mum, take Melissa outside, quick!" Nath said as his mum took her out.

"What was that?" i asked.

"Babe, we told you, Jade's alive, she's here.." said Nath. "Man, i feel bad for taking my anger out on her like that.." Nath said with guilt

"Where is she now?" i asked

"No idea, but Jay and I are going to find her." Nath said before dragging Jay out the house and told his mum to stay with me until they got back..

"I can't believe what's just happened."

...........