Chapter 17; The Wanted's First Official Tour.

Megan Pov.

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face, not because i was going to expose Jay's girlfriend for the bitch I know she is, but Nathan and I are finally leaving this place to go on our 3 week Honeymoon to Orlando! And because i'm pregnant, i really can't stay here stressing...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Weeks Later*

Had such an amazing time away with Nathan, and it was good to get away from the UK for a few weeks. Honestly, i felt like i couldn't take it anymore.

Nathan Pov.

I had such an amazing time away with Megan. Looks like getting away from here was actually better then i thought it would be. But I must say i'm glad to be back, and i'm pretty excited because the guys and I have our first UK and USA tour coming up! Starting tomorrow we're touring the UK, then in 2 months we're off to LA! I'm going to feel bad for leaving Megan as she's pregnant, but it's not all bad as my mum will be round every so often to check on her so I know she'll be in safe hands while i'm away. I just hope nothing happens when i'm not here..

"Megan, i have something to tell you." said Nath.

"What?" i asked.

"Well, i had a call off Jay earlier."

"And?"

"He's coming round later."

"He's not bringing slut features, is he?" i shot at him

"Yeah."

"WHAT?!"

"Hang on, before you go mental, don't you think you should at least try to get along with her? You know for Jay's sake." he said.

"For Jay's sake? He's the one who caused these problems." i shot at him.

"Megan, please." I looked at him and sighed heavily.

"Fine."

An hour later, there was a knock at the door, Nathan looked at me before he went to answer the door.

"Be nice." he said as he walked over to get the door,

"Yeah, whatever." i spat at him.

"Hey Jay." he said as he opened the door. "Um, Melissa, right?" he asked.

"Yeah." she replied as Nath welcomed them in. UGH, as if Nathan just welcomed that bitch into my home, now she'll never leave me alone..

"Hi, Megan." she said to me. I ignored her, pretending I didn't hear her.

"Babe." Nathan said to me giving me a dirty look.

"Look, i know we didn't get on the right foot the other day, well clearly as we never spoke, so I just thought i'd come along here with Jay and thought we could get to know each other." she said to me. Ugh, the sound of her voice went right through me, i just wanted to yell in her face, but i knew i couldn't so i just had to hold it in.

"Hi, um Melissa, yeah?"

"Yeah" she said, smiling at me. I lightly shook my head knowing the smile was fake, she was totally lying about everything.

"Cool." i said.

"So, i hear your pregnant, congratulations." she said nicely. WHAT! OOOH I COULD KILL THIS GIRL, THE KINDNESS WAS MAKING ME EVEN MORE TEMPTED TO JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER.