Chapter 25; Operation Expose; Part 1.

*A Week Later*

Megan Pov.

Finally, it's the day of mine and Nathan's baby shower! I've been waiting for today for some time now, just so I could be with everyone again, just like the good old days, and to make things better, Jade AND Jay will be there! Nothing could possibly go wrong today!

Nathan Pov.

It's finally here! I've been waiting so long for our baby shower today! I don't think Megan knows how excited I actually am for this, she may think she's more excited than me, but that's where she's wrong. We;ve all been stress-free for quite some time now, so I know that everything will be perfect. Nothing could possibly go wrong today!

"Ahh, I'm so excited for today!" Megan exclaimed.

"Me too! Finally something good to happen to us!" i smiled as I placed my hand firmly on Megan's tummy and looked down. "She's going to be so special, our little girl." I looked back up at Megan to see her smiling at me. Suddenly, I felt the baby kick. I gasped. "Oh my god. Did you feel that?!" i asked excitedly.

"Of course I did, silly, i'm the one carrying this child." i laughed. He looked at me.

"Oh.. Right.." i said awkwardly. I felt a right idiot asking her that, but I was just so excited for today, and feeling my little girl kick, it just made me feel amazing! "So, listen, Jade's coming up with us, that okay?" i asked.

"Of course it is! She's my best friend." she smiled. "I honestly can't wait to see her! It'll be the first time since-- Ohh.." she said, but stopped herself at the last minute. I don't blame her for stopping herself though, I mean I don't think she really wants to be reminded of, well, that day. And I don't want to think about it either.

"Hey, don't think about that, drown out all the bad times, and just look forward." I said "Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" i continued, looking into her beautiful green eyes, as she smiled at me.

"Your right, everything's going to be perfect, and nobody can ruin this for us." she replied smiling back as I cupped my hands around her face leaning in for a long kiss.

*2 Hours Later*

Megan Pov.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh, that should be Jade" Nath said as he went to open the door.  "Hey, Jade!" Nath exclaimed as he hugged her. "Come in." he said happily as he welcomed her in.

"Thankyou." she replied greeting him with a smiling. "Soo, where's--"

"Jade." i said as I just walked out the kitchen as she turned around.

"MEGAN!" She screamed as she rushed over to me to hug me. "Oh my god, I've missed you so much!" she shouted.

"I missed you too!" i shouted back. I looked over Jade's shoulder to see Nathan smiling at me, so I smiled back.

"I'm so happy to see you two together again." he said. Jade and I un-hugged and turned to face Nathan.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to be back with you all!" Jade exclaimed.

"I just can't believe your back!" i exclaimed. Jade looked at Nathan.

"Hey, did you tell her--"

"Yes, he told me about Iraq. I was so shocked when he told me, and I can't believe you went though all that!" i said.

"I know, I never thought i'd ever get home after that." she replied.

"Well your here now, and that's all that matters, right?!" I exclaimed, as she smiled at me.