Chapter 25; Operation Expose; Part 2.

Megan Pov. 

Ugh, everytime I look up, she is ALL OVER HIM! Yes, I am blaming all this on her as I know Jay doesn't even love that whore! and I assure everyone here that if she doesn't cut it out, she will know the truth sooner, rather than later.

"I love you Jay." I heard Melissa say to Jay as she twirled his curls. HA, more like she just lied in his face. I saw Jay hesitate. "You love me too, right?" she asked him quietly, but demandingly almost in a threatening way, just so nobody would notice her being bitchy towards him, but fortunately, I noticed. He paniced, as he really didn't want to say it back as it's not true..

"Yeah, of course I love you, Mel." Jay hesitated. I could see the look of sorrow in his eyes, I knew he couldn't go on like this any longer. I couldn't stand to see him like this! Something had to be done, and I was the only one to do it.

Melissa gave Jay a sly smile as she began kissing him again, but this time she just couldn't help herself but to un-button her shirt, like she was at some kinda strip club! What a whore! How could she do this to Jay? How could she have the nerve to do that in front of everyone here. How could she possibly think SHE would get all the attention here? This was about Me, Nathan and our baby! She's fucking sick! "Do you not understand that Jay doesn't want you in ANY way?!" I said quietly to myself, but obviously not quiet enough.

"What?" asked Nath.

"Oh, nothing, I was just talking to myself." i lied, but smiled at him to make my lie seem convincing.

"First sign of madness." he laughed. I looked at him and joined him in the laughter, as I quickly stopped and turned to face Jay and Melissa..

This girl had just gone too far now! How has nobody noticed them?! I looked over at Jade, well, she seemed to noticed them, and I watched as she shot a look of anger at them, but I could see the tears filling up in her eyes, but she was holding them in. THAT'S IT, I WAS NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE, I was going to blow any second now!

"Babe, you alright?" asked Nath.

"Me, yeah, i'm fine." I lied again.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, course, why wouldn't I be?" i asked.

"I keep seeing you looking over at Jay and Melissa, and I can see it in your face that your not okay." he explained. I took a deep breath.

"I just can't take this anymore, she's doing this on purpose, have you seen this?!" i said just wanting to scream it from the rooftops.

"Alright, keep it down, do you want them to hear you?" he said.

"I do actually, and soon enough, they will." i whispered angrily. "And look at Jade! Look at the sorrow in her face!" i said almost exploding with anger.

"Babe, please. Calm down." he said.

"You know what Jay told me the other day when he came to ours?" i said. "He told me he still loves Jade and he wants her back, and i'm not letting Jay or Jade get hurt by her. I'm sorting this out once and for all!" i said as I felt the anger bubbling up inside me.

"Babe--". But before Nathan could say anything, I sat on the edge of my seat and leant over towards Melissa and Jay. I cleared my throat

"Ahem, Do you have to?" i said loudly.

"I'm sorry?" said Melissa.

"Don't give me that Melissa, you know damn well what!" i yelled as everyone in the room fell silent and stared at me. Yeah I was making a scene, so what?! It's only fair they both know the truth!