Together

5am Rhydians P.O.V

I just woke up I took a shower and put clothes on and packed my tent and blankets etc. and water bottles and clothes for me and mads and snuck downstairs and ate and left a note

"Mr and mrs Vaughan, I left to go to a camping trip with some friends I won't be back till next Sunday. I'll tell you all about it when I get back -rhydian"

I left it on the counter and locked the door behind me as I made my way to see mads we started to communicate using our minds "hey mads you up?" "yea I'm getting ready" "ok I love you mads" "I love you to rhyd" I smiled its 545 and I finally made it where we're meeting and start to sent up camp.

The tent took 15 minuets to set up and get everything in it. "you almost here mads" "yea I'm outside" I came out and saw mads and hugged her in a bone crushing hug. I lossened up and began to gently kiss her lips I put my arms around her waist and she had her arms around my neck I pulled her as close as she could get to me deepening the kiss and became more passionate I lowered both my hands just below her butt and picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist I carried her into the tent and slowly put her down as I'm over her.I stopped and pulled away and closed the tent and got back over her and began to make out as my tongue begged for entrance she opened and our tongues met. she began to undo my shirt and took it off me and I put one hand up her shirt. She clawed and my back and began to moan.I pulled away and layed next to her "why'd you stop?" she asked "i really wanted to keep going but..." I looked at her "but what?" "we can't here when it happens I want it to be somewhere special" I put my shirt back on and layed next to her as she cuddled up in my chest I had one arm under her head and the other around her waist holding her close and we slept.I woke up and checked the time it was 9am and kissed Maddy on her head she woke up and put her head up and we began to make out deeply and passionate "I love you mads" "I love you to rhyd" and I pulled away "I'm going to get some food for us" "ok"

Maddy's P.O.V

Rhydian went to get breakfast I got up and went out with rhydian. after we ate we want back in the tent and layed down and rhydian gave my some of his close to put on "turn around" "why I'll see everything eventually why not now" "ugh fine" he took my shirt off and put his shirt in me "I can do the pants myself" "ok" after I changed and he hugged me with his arms around my waist and pulled me in tight and I had my arms around his neck and I got on my tippy toes and kissed him.He put his hands below my butt and picked me up and I put my legs around his waist and he deepened the kiss and his tongue begged for entrance and I granted it and as our tongues met I let out a moan and he layed me down and layed next to me and I turned to face him and snuggled into his chest and interwinded and fell asleep. All the sudden we woke up and Bryn was shaking Rhydian "Rhydian wake up!" "Bryn! what are you doing here? how'd you find us?!" "um I'm a wolfblood and I used eolas" good thing the blankets were still over us I thought our legs are still interwinded and still cuddled up to Rhydian. "Well what do you want" he asked "Maddys parents are looking for her" Bryn asked "just tell them I went somewhere and will be gone for a few days" I said.

Bryns P.O.V

Maddys parents were looking for her, they were worried so they asked me to look for her I used eolas to look, I saw her with Rhydian. I ran into the woods to search for them. I took a deep sniff and I followed the sent. I found the tent and looked inside and saw Rhydian and Maddy laying down together. So I decided to wake them up "Rhydian wake up!" He woke up and I explained that Maddys parents were worried and sent me to find her. "Just tell them I went somewhere and won't be back for a few days" Maddy said "ok I will" "thank you Bryn" then I left back to the pack and Emma asked "did you find her" "yes she said she'll be back in a few days"

Rhydian's P.O.V

Now that Bryn left I closed the tent and Maddy was still laying down she got up and hugged me and I pulled her by her waist close to me and kissed her she put her arms around my neck and I picked her up deepening the kiss and my tongue begged for entrance and she let me our tongues battled each other, I put my hands under her shirt as she put her hands under mine. I layed her down gently and deepen the kiss. She takes my shirt off me, I slowly took hers off. I ran my hands up her stomach, a moan escaped her mouth. I began to unbutton her pants and she unbuttoned mine I took her pants off and she took mine off. Another moan escaped her lips. And I pulled away "not here" "ok"vthen we went to sleep.The next morning I woke up with Maddy snuggled into my chest and my arm around her waist. I kissed her in the forehead and she woke up "morning mads" "morning rhyd" "what u want to do today?" "lets go for a run" "ok " we got dressed and interwinded hands and we walked outside. "Where u wanna go?" "let's go to the river" Maddy let go and pushed my chest and said "race ya" and ran I ran after her. We got to the river and sat down out of breathe

••••••••later that day•••••••

Maddy's P.O.V

I know it's time for Rhydian to leave but he said he'd be back soon. "I love u Maddy" "I love u to Rhydian" we kissed passionately until we heard someone coming and we pulled apart "bye Jana" "bye Rhydian". Then ran at wolfblood speed back to stonybridge.

•••••••••one hour later••••••

Rhydian's P.O.V

Finally got back to stonybridge and walked inside and up to my room and put my stuff down and grabbed clean clothes and when into the bathroom to take a shower. I striped off my clothes and got into the shower.