Finally

Rhydian's P.O.V

After Maddy told us to follow him to make sure he leaves we left where following his sent at wolf speed and we got to the end of our territory and kept following it until we were far enough and ran back Maddy pushed my chest and said "race ya" and ran with Jana and I chased I got ahead of Maddy and put my arm out and caught her and spun her and whispered "gotcha" and she giggled Jana stopped and watched laughing I put Maddy down and interwinded our hands and walked with Jana to Shans we got there and I open the door with Maddy on my back and Jana behind us and she closed the door and I put Maddy down and walked into the kitchen to get drinks for everyone and and Maddy cane behind me and put her arms around me "gotcha" we smiled I turned around and slammed her into the fridge "now I got you" she smiled and I had my arms in her hips and kissed her and she kissed back I went down to her neck and kissed it and sucked it and she moaned then Jana came in "ok love birds get a room" and she smiled and I pulled away from Maddys neck and kissed her and pulled away and whispered "oh we will" quiet enough do Jana couldn't hear and she giggled and I smiled and finished getting drinks and walked into the living room and gave everyone there drinks and sat down next to Maddy and put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled in everyone fell asleep except me Jana was curled up to tom Shan snuggled next to Harry and Maddy snuggled up to me I pulled my phone out and checked the time it's only 10:17 I took a picture of tom with Jana a pic of Shan and Harry and a pic of me and Maddy and put my phone away and carried Maddy upstairs to the spare bedroom and shut the door and locked it and layed down next to her under the blankets and had my arm around her and she leaned up and we kissed and I got over her and sucked her neck moans escaping her lips and I ripped her shirt off and she ripped the rest of mine off and I ripped hers off and I stopped "not here" I say and she nodded her head and layed down next to her and put my arms around her and she cuddled into my chest and layed her head on my chest and we went to sleep.

Maddys P.O.V

I woke up and Rhydian was getting dressed he tossed me my clothes and and I got dressed then went downstairs and everyone was asleep still Jana was laying with Tom and Harry was laying with Shan we got food and went back to Shans room and layed back in bed I curled up to Rhydian and had my head in his chest and his arms around I felt to safe in his arms I leaned up and kissed him he kissed back gently and put his tongue on my lip begging for entrance and I let him in I got over him as we continued he put his hands up my shirt and slowly took it off I took his all the way off and had my hand on his 6 pack and my other hand on his chest he pulled me in closer deepening the kiss my shirt almost all the way up when Harry came in "oh sorry guys" I pulled away to look at him "it's ok" "What do you need bro?" Rhydian said to his "I need to go home and get some clothes if Shan asks where I am can you tell her please?" "sure I'll tell her" I say to him "thanks" he walked out I looked and Rhydians blue eyes and he pulled me in closer and placed his lips against mine I put my tongue in his bottom lip begging for entrance and he let me in our tongues battled and he began to take my shirt the rest of the way off and I started to undo his belt he flipped me over so he was on top now and began to slowly kiss my neck a moan escaped my lips and sucked my neck more passionately as my moans get louder driving him more and more crazy we get up and he slams me into the wall sucking my neck and loud moan escape my lips then Jana came in and we didn't see her until she said "ok love birds that's enough just cause they can't hear you doesn't mean I can't now come one downstairs" we came downstairs and i came up to tom and whispered low enough so Jana and Rhydian couldn't hear "I saw you and Jana last night you guys should date" "I like her but she's a wolfblood and the leader of a pack and I'm a human why would she want to date me" "oh trust me I'll talk to her about it" "ok thanks mads" i walk over to Jana "wanna go for a run with me?" "sure just us?" "yea" we walk out the house and run to the moores we slow down and start walking "so I saw you and tom last night" she blushed "what about it" "well why don't you too go out?" "I doubt he would want to go out with me" "he looked like he did last night when you too were cuddled up together" "will you talk to him" "yea when we get back" "then let's go" we ran back to Shans and I grabbed tom and ran to the woods "what are you doing mads" "I talked to Jana" "and?" "she thinks you wouldn't want to go out with her but she does like you I suggest you go ask her out right now" "great then let's go" we ran back to Shans "hey Jana can you come here for a minuet" she got up and came over to tom I sat on Rhydians lap using our hearing "so I was wondering if you want to go out?" "Id love to" they smiled and hugged me and Rhydian smiled and he pulled me close to him and kissed my neck I smiled and giggled and smiled.

Jana's P.O.V

I'm so excited to go out with tom I've liked him since I first came to the human world I so happy we're going out now I moved on from liking Rhydian when I left the human world when I had to come back to be pack leader

Tom's P.O.V

I so happy she said yes I've liked her since she first came I stopped liking Maddy when had the school dance on a no moon day and I saw Jana in a dress I so glad she likes me and now I we finally go out