Chapter 6: Ruby is leaving!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello everyone in this chapter, Ruby is getting ready to leave the Kingdom to go get the Kingdoms for the four princes. She hasn't told Weiss just yet but she actually forgot so Yang and Blake tell Weiss. Let's get it started. Plus, Ruby finally tells Weiss that she loves her. What will be Weiss's reaction and how will it affect their relationship? WARNING THIS PART WILL HAVE SOME LEMON IN IT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I was waiting patiently for Ruby to come back to me since I'm still on her bed room. I love the pleasure she gave me a moment ago. I wondered what would have happened if Yang and Blake never intercepted Ruby. I blushed at the moment of us having the possibility of continuing in the sexual activity between us both. I covered my mouth and I blushed even more. I lay in her bed and I heard the door open and I rushed to Ruby's arms. She gasps but she hugs me back either way. Then, I felt that she was picking me up yet again. I hanged onto her dearly.

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I lifted Weiss up and I placed her legs around my waist and I walked us both towards my bed. I put Weiss down on the bed and I laid on top of her.
               Weiss: "Do you want to continue what you were doing to me before that interception happened?"
              I blushed heavily at what Weiss had just said to me. I leaned in but I stopped myself from kissing her. Weiss grunts softly and she pulls me closer. Weiss kisses me roughly with her lips. I moaned slightly and Weiss kept her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I kissed her back just as roughly. I pressed my body against hers. Weiss made the kiss deeper when she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I fought for dominance and Weiss was also fighting for dominance. I won after awhile and I broke the kiss because I couldn't breathe.
                  Me: "*breathing heavily* I....Ahh.... Weiss!?"
                  Weiss: "I understand Ruby, you don't have to tell me right away. Tell me what's on your mind when your ready okay?"
                 Me: "No! I....I have to tell you now, Weiss."
                Weiss nods and she kisses me then pulls away.
               Weiss: "Alright then, my Ruby."
                Me: "I.... Weiss....I love you!!"
               Weiss looks at me completely shocked. She then starts blushing a dark red and she pulls me closer to her lips again. I kissed her this time because I wanted to show her my love before leaving tomorrow morning. I kissed her for minutes. Then, I went down to her neck. Weiss moans and I went down more. I started to unbutton her shirt slowly and I kissed her along the way. Weiss moans and moans softly and I removed her shirt. I started to kiss her stomach lovingly and Weiss moans. I continued to kiss her stomach and I went up to her breasts but I stopped. I looked at Weiss as she was looking at me.
                Weiss: "*sits up* You okay, Ruby?"
                Me: "Y-yeah I'm okay but I feel like we should do this at another time is all."
                I looked down ashamed of what I just said to Weiss. Weiss giggles to herself and she pulls my face into her softly chest. I gasped and gulped shyly. I blushed more and I just laid there on top of my crush, who now knows that I'm in love with her. But then again, maybe she doesn't understand when I told her that I loved her. But let's just forget about that right now. I started to drifted off to sleep. Weiss smiles happily and she strokes my hair.

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I continued to stroke Ruby's soft and smooth hair of hers. I smiled endlessly at her sleeping face. I kissed her forehead and I soon drifted off to sleep too. We both slept for two hours before I noticed that the heaviness from Ruby's body has left me. I woke up and to my surprise Ruby was still on me but with her body lifted up from mine. I blushed as I realized that my panties were gone. I placed my hands over my private parts as Ruby just smiled at me. Ruby placed her head at my hands. I blushed even more and I slightly looked away from Ruby. I slowly removed my hands and I could feel Ruby's warm breathe upon my private parts. Ruby looks up at me as I slightly looked at her.
                Ruby: "I want you, Princess Weiss"
                Before I could get the chance to reply to Ruby's comment she placed her mouth upon my clitoris. I moaned loudly because it was very sensitive. I placed my hands on her head to push her away from there but to no avail. She slowly began to lick and suck my clitoris. I moaned louder and I just let Ruby do this. I gripped onto her hair tightly as Ruby continued licking and sucking on my clitoris lovely. I was turned on from this and there was so much pleasure. I moaned and moaned as Ruby begins teasing my pussy with her finger tips. I moaned louder than ever and Ruby just teases me and my pussy altogether. Damnit Ruby!! Stop it already!! Once I felt the unbearable pleasure it soon subsides. I sat up once I felt my panties being pulled upward. I helped her put it up to my private parts. I looked at Ruby and we then kissed. Ruby placed her hand upon my panties and rubs her fingers there while kissing me lovingly and passionately deeply.

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I continued to kiss Weiss as I also continued to tease her pussy. I soon stopped and I got off of my bed. Weiss touches her lips and panties because all of the pleasure she got. I fixed my hair and Weiss got off of my bed and I fixed her hair. I kissed her ears and forehead before leaving my bedroom. Weiss follows me just like always. I looked at Weiss and I turned around to face her beautiful face and her figure. I grabbed both of her hands. We're outside the castle, I lifted her up and placed her body on a ledge that was only 2 feet from the ground. Weiss moans softly and she opened her legs for me. She placed her feet against the wall behind me. My red cape from my uniform lifts up because of Weiss's legs. I placed my hands on her ass and her arms were under my armpits and wrapped around them with her hands on the middle part of my back. Weiss buries her head into my left shoulder and neck. I placed my head on her left shoulder. Weiss knew that I was leaving her but doesn't know why though. Weiss was starting to cry and I hold get tightly against my body. We didn't want to let each other go but we had to at some point. I kissed Weiss one last time and Weiss held onto to me dearly. I looked at her with her hands on my face.
                 Weiss: "You better come to me safely. You understand me, Ruby? I want you to stay safe, can you do that for me, my Knight?"
                 Me: "Yes, Princess Weiss. Yes, I understand you clearly, I'll return to you as safely as I can be. All I asked for is this....wait for me....my Princess."
                After all of that, I kissed Weiss ears, cheeks, and forehead then disappeared with only rose petals to be seen by Weiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I hopes you guys liked it. Thanks for your undying love and support for this book. And as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~