Chapter 15: Ruby suddenly disappears!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: After the last chapter you all read, something terrible happens to Ruby. She suddenly disappears without a trace!! Weiss, Yang, Blake, and Weiss's older sister Winter, including Yang's and Ruby's uncle Qrow, believe that the four princes we're responsible for Ruby's disappearance!! What really happened to Ruby? Well let's all find out now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qrow's P.O.V
                No! No! This can't be happening! Not Ruby! Where the hell did she go and why now? I thought as I walked around the castle then I gently bumped into someone. I looked at the person that I bumped into. I immediately apologized but I soon stopped as I realized that it was Winter, Weiss's older sister. I scoffed to myself and she huffs. She looks at me with her usual cold stare she used to give me. Especially when I pissed her off at Ruby's school. I attacked two robots that belonged to Winter's bosses company. I didn't give a damn about that, not even for a second. Winter attacked me first and that's what starter our little competition. A huge crowd of people started to watch us but I payed no attention to them. I saw Ruby appear next to Weiss asking what was happening. Weiss told her and I could hear her say 'that's my uncle!!' I chuckled to myself when I heard that from Ruby. I talked to Winter for a bit longer before we went our separate ways, our pathways.

Two days earlier,
Ruby's P.O.V.
                I was walking around with my lover, Princess Weiss. I held her right hand tightly and Weiss looks at me.
               Weiss: "Is everything okay....Ruby?"
               Me: "Huh? Oh Y-yeah I'm fine just perfectly fine. I'm.... I'm just thinking what it'll be like to be a parent is all."
               Weiss: "*giggles softly*"
                I looked at Weiss and I laughed along with her. Then we went to the garden and back to my bedroom. I paid down on my bed and Weiss lays on top of me. I blushed heavily and she just giggles at my reaction. She gently strokes my chest and I placed my hands on her hips. I was searching for answers and day dreaming about being a father. What would I do? How much will I love this child? What's going to be hers or he's name when he or she is born? I....I don't know anymore!! Weiss continues to store my upper chest area and I was lost in my deep thoughts. Then I felt something kick my stomach softly. Weiss immediately sat up and she touched her stomach.
               Weiss: "It's kicking again, Ruby. Our baby is moving inside of me again!"
               I can tell that Weiss was absolutely happy knowing that she's having a baby in the next eight months from now. Yeah, it's been one mouth since she had been pregnant. I sat up and I gently strokes my hands over Weiss slightly bigger stomach. Yeah, she's truly pregnant alright. She wouldn't be getting a stomach from eating a lot, she exercises when she thinks she ate too much food and she think that she'll get fat if she didn't. I always laughed softly at this and Weiss slaps me. But....but this time it was completely and oppositely different than before. Weiss giggles softly as I stroked her stomach lovingly with my hands. I then leaned forward and placed my left ear on her stomach. It's true. The baby was definitely moving inside of her again because I can hear it. Weiss laughs softly and she placed her hands on my head as I listened to the movements of my unborn child inside of her. Then Weiss's older sister Winter Schnee knocked on my bedroom door. Weiss told her that she can come in, so she did. Winter glances icer at us and I removed my head from Weiss's stomach.
               Me: "What's up?"
               Winter: "I'm just checking up on you two. Ever since those four boys from the Kingdoms learned that your father, I thought that they were up to no good. I'm just making sure that your still around for my sister here."
                Me: "Do you want to hear the baby, winter? She or he is kicking and moving again. You didn't get your chance yet, so that's why I'm asking you."
                Winter nods and Weiss reached her hand to her sister. Winter walks over and she took Weiss's hand. Then she gently sat down winter down and winter slowly leans in. Her left ear reached Weiss's stomach and she listens in. Winter slightly squealed in joy and excitement. She told us that she couldn't wait to see her nephew or niece. We talked about names. Bit the name that stuck out the most was the name of "Mei Schnee Rose!" I loved that name so much, I told Weiss and winter that if it was a girl, we'll name her that. Weiss and winter clapped their hands together and they both agreed with me. I sighed in relief that I finally have a name figured out for my child. I touched Weiss's stomach again and same with Winter. Then Yang and Blake came in to visit and talk about the baby as well. But the idiot princes we're outside the doorway and I closed it and used a spell so they couldn't hear a damn thing anymore. Hahahaha!! Go to hell you bastards!!

Two days later,
Weiss's P.O.V.
                I woke up and I noticed that my lover, Ruby Rose was gone. I gasped and I immediately got out of bed. But I couldn't move too fast or it'll upset the baby and myself. I looked around the room and entire castle then everywhere outside. But there's....there's no sign of Ruby Rose anywhere!! But what I did see was lots and lots of blood almost everywhere I looked in search for my Ruby!! The only one placed I didn't look at was the hospital part of the castle. I ran and and there as fast as I could. Yang, Blake, Qrow, and my older sister Winter saw me dash right pass them. They looked at me running towards the hospital part of the castle and they all immediately followed me. I looked everywhere for Ruby there but....but there will still no signs of my Ruby Rose!! I collapsed to my knees and I started crying uncontrollably. Winter rushed to me and she kneels down. She placed her hands on my shoulders. Yang and Blake kneeled down in front of me while Qrow calls out girls rose but never gets a response.
               Qrow: "Damn!! Damn she always responds to my calls. Yang! Why wouldn't you try?"
                Yang tries to call for Ruby and same with Blake but....but there was still no response from my lover, my Ruby Rose!!
               Me: No! No! No! No! Not this again!! Why is Ruby always bring targeted!! Please no!! Just.... please no!!"
              Everyone looks at me and they had a lot of worry and concern in their eyes for me. Then my parents rushed in. The four princes were in the hospital part of the castle with severe injuries. My parents, Yang, Blake, Qrow and Winter, looked at the injured princes and they gave them very, very dark glances at them.
                Qrow, Yang, Me, my parents, Blake, and Winter: "Ruby has suddenly disappeared without a trace. We are blaming you four!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and the "My Weiss 😍😘!!" chapter as well. Thanks for everything, and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~