Chapter 4: Give Me A Goodnight Kiss!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Here's a new chapter everyone okay. This is about Weiss and Ruby sleeping together for the second time right after the Rose Ball too. Ruby helps Weiss with her hair and removing her make up. Also, there's some bad news awaiting Ruby. Plus, this chapter/part will be short. About 800 words at least okay. Now let's get it started okay. This Author's notes don't count for the 800 words for this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I was walking around until I saw Weiss leaving a room, her father's bedroom. I was very confused so I rushed to her side. I grabbed her hand and Weiss got ready to slap me but she saw who was touching her. Weiss lowers her hand and she placed her head upon my shoulder. It sounds like she was almost crying right now, I couldn't believe it not at all. I looked at her crying face with concern in my eyes as Weiss was slightly looking down with her eyes closed tightly. I started walking again with Weiss following beside me now. I stayed quiet for her, for now at least. I just thought I should speak at the right time and at the right place too. Weiss kept crying for a bit longer then she slowly stops crying. I sighed softly as I kept walking her to MY bedroom not hers, not this time. Weiss just kept following me, she wasn't even trying to escape me. We reached my bedroom and I opened the door for her now. I let go of her hand and Weiss walks into my bedroom. I walked in after her and I slowly closed my bedroom door. I locked the door as I did I felt Weiss's body against mine from behind now. The heat on my face suddenly sky rockets. I grind my teeth against each other and I blushed pretty hard.
                Me (whispering): "What's wrong, Princess Weiss?"
               Weiss (whispering back): "I just....just want to be comfortable with someone I know."
               Me: "What happen huh? I saw you leaving your father's bedroom a moment ago."
               Weiss didn't answer me right away so I got pissed off and I turned around to pick her up off of her feet now. Weiss gasps and I rushed to my bed. Weiss held onto me for dear life. She wrapped her legs around me as I walked her to my bed. I then pushed her onto my bed and I slightly lay on top of Weiss now.
                Me: "If you're not going to tell me what's wrong, I'll force it out of you."
                Weiss tries to wiggle away but I caught her before she could. She gasps and I leaned in to kiss her neck. Weiss struggles on my grip to get away while blushing madly, deeply. I kissed her entire neck and collarbone. I could hear Weiss moan and I continued to kiss her body, up and down. Finally, are teasing her for about 40 minutes, Weiss finally gave in to speak to me about what happened in her father's, mother's bedroom. But I continued to kiss her stomach as she tries to speak to me without moaning in pleasure.
                Weiss: "I...ahh....my father wa....Ahh Ruby...!!"
                 I was teasing her panties now with my left hand while my right hand was teasing her breasts now too. Weiss moans more and louder too.
               Weiss: "Ruby....! Please.... please stop for....for now.....you wanted to know.....what happened....r-right?"
                Weiss was right, so I stopped teasing her and her body too. There was a strange liquid on my left hand so I licked it off. The taste was also strange but it also tastes delicious. Weiss was looking at me with a red face now. I then leaned in to kiss her but she placed her left hand on my forehead.
                Weiss: "Ahh.... Ruby....my father wants me to marry a prince from another Kingdom"
               I was absolutely shocked and I got off of her and I actually broke my body mirror in my bedroom in complete anger. My hands started to bleed and Weiss rushes to my side. She was crying uncontrollably. No! No! Not again!  But this....this time I'm the one who made her cry like this. I just stood there with both hands bleeding badly but I really didn't care. After Weiss wrapped them in bandages I helped her with her hair and removed all of her make up from the Ball that ended a moment ago.
                Weiss: "Don't you ever dare hurt yourself like that ever again, got it, Ruby?"
                Me (sighs): "Y-yeah I understand, Princess Weiss."
                I walked backwards and Weiss walks up to me as I do. I held my hands near my chest and Weiss grabbed my wrists.
                Me (starts crying now): "I'm so sorry, Weiss."
                Weiss pushed my head into her chest and I just continued to cry uncontrollably. After awhile, me and Weiss got into my bed to finally go to sleep for the rest of the night and part of the morning. As they got into bed together I got on top of Weiss yet again. Both of us started to blush as I brought my face closer to hers. Weiss now places her left hand on my forehead again.
                Me: "Weiss!! *I whined* Give me a goodnight kiss please."
                Weiss (slightly growls softly): "No....Ruby. No! Go to bed Ruby."
                 After that we went to bed for about ten hours. I was laying on top of Weiss and I had my head in her chest with her arms around my neck and slightly on my back as we both slept together for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Okay! Okay! I went a little overboard on the 800 words but it's still short either way too. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter/part. Thanks for everything, and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~